Originally Posted by DarthLego
@dielinfinite 4 weeks for a reslabbing?
soon
Post 202 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego That's what I was told
Post 203 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS have you guys seen The Great Wall yet? Because right now you guys are China and your customers are the dragons.
Post 204 IP   flag post
Collector Bloodlikefire private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
CBCS have you guys seen The Great Wall yet? Because right now you guys are China and your customers are the dragons.
we are many and we wants our books
Post 205 IP   flag post

Collector mloya2780 private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer cbcs over cgc moving forward I don't think I will use you services and if I do it will be after con season. Gonna send a few to cgc to see what there turn around times are like. Probably just buy books already graded by cbcs from a 3rd party. This wait time is ridiculous. Seems like cbcs is doing well and has alot of business how about you hire more staff to keep up with your demand. If your not because you don't want more overhead is just pure greed and is not fair for paying customers. Having people's books for over 4 months is just unacceptable. Love your company but something needs to change. Faster turn around equal more business and new customers staff your company accordingly
Post 206 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mloya2780
I prefer cbcs over cgc moving forward I don't think I will use you services and if I do it will be after con season. Gonna send a few to cgc to see what there turn around times are like. Probably just buy books already graded by cbcs from a 3rd party. This wait time is ridiculous. Seems like cbcs is doing well and has alot of business how about you hire more staff to keep up with your demand. If your not because you don't want more overhead is just pure greed and is not fair for paying customers. Having people's books for over 4 months is just unacceptable. Love your company but something needs to change. Faster turn around equal more business and new customers staff your company accordingly
I can tell you this... I was at SVCC I left a large order with CBCS, I also brought just a few books to be graded by CGC to finish off a registry set. I have had the CGC books back in hand for over a month. I still havnt received an e-mail from CBCS staying I'm in grading yet 2 months without an update is too long.
Post 207 IP   flag post
Collector LeeK private msg quote post Address this user
And shipped.

Took a while and one of my grades isn't posted in my dashboard - but that's alright.

Now I just have to wait on FedEx
Post 208 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
A couple people have asked me how long it took for my 2 day so here are the dates.

Books received: April 12th
Went to Pressing (very nice job Steve)
Entered Grading: June 6th
Shipped: June 15th

All the books look really good and I love CBCS. But I am very disappointed that I paid for an expensive service 4 (2-day) and I didn't receive that service. 9 days for a 2 day tier is ridiculous. I could have paid normal price and subbed four more books for the same price.

This excuse of "we're too busy is just plain ridiculous" How many years does everyone have in the comic industry at CBCS? You should be aware of submission volume come convention season. Every other business knows to get help during their busy season. Why is CBCS not aware of this?

What's with the silent treatment from customer service and here on the boards? I love CBCS but sadly you guys are turning into CGC.
Post 209 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattness
What's with the silent treatment from customer service and here on the boards? I love CBCS but sadly you guys are turning into CGC.

Steve, I think you need to get back in contact with Zack and offer that man a raise to come back. He was the face of your company to me and Kim is not doing that great a job. He also wouldn't let us stew without responding like you have for over a week now. Still not back from hero's con?
Post 210 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
LOL
Post 211 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeK
And shipped.

Took a while and one of my grades isn't posted in my dashboard - but that's alright.

@LeeK Hey leek when were they receive by CBCS for grading? Since we get no updates from CBCS we got to rely on customers like you to update us on turnaround. lol
Post 212 IP   flag post
Collector LeeK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeK
And shipped.

Hey leek when were they receive by CBCS for grading? Since we get no updates from CBCS we got to rely on customers like you to update us on turnaround. lol

My books were a con drop-off at ECCC in March. I think my official received date is like April 3.
Mixed invoice of three Expanded/one Modern.
On top of that - one of my expanded books was VSP. So add a week/week & half
Post 213 IP   flag post
@Bloodlikefire Steve hasn't left Florida, he said he was not doing any Cons until pressing gets caught up to a reasonable place.
Post 214 IP   flag post
The silence from CBCS is turning me quickly into a troll on this board. Not something I really wanted as I came to CBCS after a bad expeirance with CGC. How much longer till we get a simply answer to our questions or they lock this thread?
Post 215 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Bloodlikefire Steve hasn't left Florida, he said he was not doing any Cons until pressing gets caught up to a reasonable place.

Actions speak louder than words. Improve TAT's or bust.
Post 216 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlikefire
Quote:

Actions speak louder than words. Improve TAT's or bust.
Well they haven't updated the TAT since a month ago so, must still be working on orders received on those dates. I'm just guessing here. lol
Post 217 IP   flag post
It was already answered pages ago, QC was backed up because they had too many people out at cons. Now they are working through it.
Post 218 IP   flag post
@DarthLego I get it. They are on radio silence until the mission is complete. I have patience.
Post 219 IP   flag post
Steve usually doesn't check here until after work hours also.
Post 220 IP   flag post
Quote:
It was already answered pages ago, QC was backed up because they had too many people out at cons. Now they are working through it.
Again saying "working through it" means nothing. Time to hire more staff. Still no update for a month in today's technology is BS.
Post 221 IP   flag post
Quote:
@DarthLego I get it. They are on radio silence until the mission is complete. I have patience.
Nope my patience is gone. A month without an update is NOT how you treat customers. That's something CGC does.
Post 222 IP   flag post
Collector Dan1972 private msg quote post Address this user
My 21 book submission to CGC arrived today. I sent the books to them AFTER my submission to cbcs. Granted, my submission to CBCS was signature verification, but right now I'm thinking I'll only submit to CBCS for signature verification books. The turnaround time at "the competition" was impressive.
On the plus side as well, my batgirl 12 came back 9.8, as did my detective 880.
Post 223 IP   flag post
I'm sending some books to get graded to CGC today. What do you think are the odds I will get them back before the CBCS books I submitted in April? Lol😂🤣
Post 224 IP   flag post
Quote:
I'm sending some anything books to get graded to CGC today. What do you think are the odds I will get them back before the CBCS books I submitted in April? Lol😂🤣
Depends on the tier you're using. Regular modern, I'd give up 50/50 chance of getting them back before CBCS grades anyrhing
Post 225 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
We currently have a large backlog in slab/QC. We expect things to start moving through much quicker next week once everyone gets back from On-Site at Heroes Con.

Everything will ship out in order of when it was received.

Steve posted this 14 days ago. That is an update to what's going on. That is not over a month ago. Is your "no update" gripe about the flashy PhotoShop TAT graphic not being updated?
Post 226 IP   flag post
@DarthLego I didn't know you worked for CBCS. Can you define "a large backlog in slab/QC" Also "When will things start moving through much quicker", since everyone should be back from hero's con for over a week, and per your "god" Steve he never left.
Post 227 IP   flag post
@Bloodlikefire I'm not going to define anything for you...you can read what Steve has written over the past two weeks with your own eyes...just like I have.
Post 228 IP   flag post
@DarthLego well I have read everything he has posted including making jokes on the board during business hours. I guess Steve has time for jokes but No answers on this thread in over 2 weeks.
Post 229 IP   flag post
@Bloodlikefire No reason to get upset or angry about it. It's not going to change the speed at which you receive your books back. If you are unhappy with the turnaround, consider another company for future submissions.
Post 230 IP   flag post
600840 273 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?