Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

THE SILVER AGE OF COMICS2939

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Here are my X- Men. Thinking about sending in #32, #45 and #47. Any opinions?
Post 76 IP   flag post

Post 77 IP   flag post

Post 78 IP   flag post

Post 79 IP   flag post

Post 80 IP   flag post

Post 81 IP   flag post

Post 82 IP   flag post
Thanks for appreciating my books Marty.
Post 83 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Thanks for appreciating my books Marty.

Thank you for sharing!

Marty
Post 84 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips - I'd say that from the pics, those three look the best. I have a bunch of X-Men that I want to submit for grading also. But I might hold off on SA and go for some BA ones first. (Still hoping that CBCS does a bulk discount on orders over something like 15 SA comics - it was discussed in the past.)
Post 85 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 86 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@BrianGreensnips - I'd say that from the pics, those three look the best. I have a bunch of X-Men that I want to submit for grading also. But I might hold off on SA and go for some BA ones first. (Still hoping that CBCS does a bulk discount on orders over something like 15 SA comics - it was discussed in the past.)
Thanks for the feedback. The post 1975 Bronze age are definitely more affordable to have slabbed. But I would love to move forward with 3 of these when the hobby dollars pick up. Soon I hope.
Post 87 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips - so far I have had X-Men 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 16 slabbed by CBCS. Although they all graded 7.5 or higher, 2 were found to be trimmed. So I'm a little bit hesitant to submit more of them. Most of my bronze age books were bought new off the racks, so I am not worried about any restoration with them.
Post 88 IP   flag post
@esaravo These all came from the original owner who was not a dealer. I bought them about 30 years ago. The only one that was dissapointing was a real nice copy of X Men#13. But he neatly drew over the artwork on the cover.I sold that one. I would be happy with 8.0 or higher. #45 for sure should be there.
Post 89 IP   flag post
601240 89 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?