Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Anyone else picking up Deadpool today?293

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Since I'm working crazy hours right now I had to go pick up my copy during lunch. I grabbed the steelbook at best buy. I'm super excited to see it again.

For all the much deserved hate X-Men: Origins got, I thought Reynolds did a great job as Wade at the beginning of the film. It's a shame that didn't carry over to Deadpool at the end but I'm glad this movie nailed it and expanded the X-Men movie franchise beyond Xavier and his students.

I can't wait for the sequel!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DanEl private msg quote post Address this user
It was funny at the theatre but I'm not going to buy this one. It will be the first Comics related movie I'm not buying. A little to foul for me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector PovRow private msg quote post Address this user
I just got back from Target. Got the Blu-ray/DVD/digital dealie from Target for 19.99. Will be watching as soon as I finish this meatball sandwich. I don't want the sandwich to distract from the movie nor the movie to distract from the sandwich. It can be a hellish existence.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
I got the 4k version. It was a tough decision since Bes tbuy had a special version but I choose quality over gimmicks.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola
I got the 4k version. It was a tough decision since Bes tbuy had a special version but I choose quality over gimmicks.

I have been contemplating this exact same decision and as of right now, I still haven't decide which way I'm going yet lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
I haven't dropped the cash on a 4K blu ray player so there wasn't much of a decision to make

@PovRow I'm honestly kind of jealous of that meatball sandwich
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
Nope
Post 7 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't seen it yet. I will probably wait until it even goes on sale or buy a used copy.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector catrick339 private msg quote post Address this user
A year from now in the "under ten bucks" aisle will do fine for me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone having issues attempting to log onto the foxredeem.com site to download the digital copy?

The site opened up once for me and froze, now it won't even open up. I'm not having any issues with any other site.
Post 10 IP   flag post
It does seem like it's down on my end as well
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Domogotcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Probably not. Once was enough for me. Good movie but I need an epic special effects plus in order to buy a film like this.
Post 12 IP   flag post
600643 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?