Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPGrading Help NeededQuestions

CBCS Memberships291

Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello again. I found no tags for the memberships, so I started this thread. I was wondering how do I apply my coupons in my order. I have the bronze membership, and did not see any options. I have 3 Fast Pass coupons, and two 2-Day Modern coupons I would like to use. While I am here, how many books can be shipped back in one order? Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Nico private msg quote post Address this user
About 30, depends on thor thick the books Are.
30 is Max I believe.
Post 2 IP   flag post
OK, that is what I was seeing, I just wanted to make sure I was correct. Thank you. Now if I could figure the coupon thing out, I will be good. LOL
Post 3 IP   flag post
Well, thanks to Zach, I now have the information that I need. :-)
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
My understanding was that the membership rewards were applied automatically to your next order....you don't save them and turn them in like the coupons.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I called the costumer service and talked to Zach. He said that I need to include a note with my books saying what coupons I want to use and on what books. Since they do not charge your card until they get them, they make the changes before the charge happens.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Namrepus28 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathyus_42
I called the costumer service and talked to Zach. He said that I need to include a note with my books saying what coupons I want to use and on what books. Since they do not charge your card until they get them, they make the changes before the charge happens.

^This!

I received the same response and was kind of surprised, but then again with the website issues, I shouldn't be.

I just wish I would have known that before I submitted the order. (Perhaps a note on the forums or better yet on the main site would help end any confusion until the process becomes automated.)

So if you want to redeem your rewards everyone; treat it just like a physical coupon and write a note to send in with your order!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector pjray55 private msg quote post Address this user
Just be sure to check your credit card that you put down for the shipping part. I did as mentioned above (writing a note to apply the coupons) but my credit card was still charged the full amount. I notified Zach and they issued a credit but make sure you monitor it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
I would be willing to enroll in the yearly membership (to enjoy the lower fees), but since I do not collect very many high dollar value moderns and do not use fast track, the coupons have no value for me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I went for the membership this year, because of the number of books I was/am submitting. At almost 40 books (I do not remember the exact number) every penny saved is helpful. LOL... The coupons were an added bonus, since I had a few books I wanted back quicker.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector ComicGuyBri88 private msg quote post Address this user
How do i use the 2 free 2 day modern ecoupons that come with my Bronze Membership when placing my order ?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicGuyBri88
How do i use the 2 free 2 day modern ecoupons that come with my Bronze Membership when placing my order ?

When you pack your books for shipping make sure to include a note with them saying what coupons you want to use and on what book. You would do the the same with the fast pass as well.
Post 12 IP   flag post
600901 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?