Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPGrading Help NeededSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Humberto Ramos2849

Collector flikhype private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, may I ask if anyone have any info or knows where I can check of the artist's upcoming convention appearance to commission a signing?

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like He has the domain name for a personal site, but it isn't up & running yet.

He's active on Twitter: ‪@humberto_ramos ‬maybe Tweet him & ask if He'll be in your area anytime soon.

And also Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ramos.comic/

Maybe check that periodically?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I was going to tell you to check out Five Points this weekend but I got mixed up and was thinking of Dan Slott for some reason.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks fellas. I'll check them up maybe on twitter, cos he doesn't really take messages via FB...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
Are you wanting to find one to attend or just want to get books signed? Because you could ask Trinity comics if he's appearing at any cons they are attending to get books for you signed & subbed.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Sirtoddington Thanks for pointing out. I am trying to make an online ASP submission and there is this box that requires me to list out the date of the artists whom I'd like to get a signature.
No other explanation on why it was required, so I presume it's the date of appearance for the artist. Which was why I had to ask.
Tried searching online but there isn't any info on his schedule, tho he did make a post for his 2015 conventions schedule...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
the date you have to put in would be the date the signer had done the signature. I usually send mine to Trinity & get the date from them on their signing & put that in the signing date then print that form off & ship it with my books.
Post 7 IP   flag post
596799 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?