Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

GraySpeedsters For Sale Thread2836

Collector Grayspeedster private msg quote post Address this user
I will update this thread at least once a week with new books for sale and soon slabbed books 😁!

I really only use eBay right now but once I start getting slabbed books I will use a comic auction site! Any recommendations?

Here is the link to my eBay store UndergroundComicShop

Up for sale right now are:
Crisis #7
Superman Confidential #1-14

Please PM with offers and let me know if you are looking for something specific, I'll always try to help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke
I read one of your posts when I first got on here, I was scouring and reading everything lol, and you basically said you start all your auctions at .99 cents and you put no reserve.

My first few items I started at .99 cents had a reserve and buy it now plus free shipping and a free comic.

I sold New Teen titans #2 this way and it worked out.

But the other two did not and I wast still left with all these reserve fees and crap.

Now, I start my auctions at .99 cents with no reserve, with buy it now option and buyer pays shipping but a free book is still included and will always be included!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
If you start your auctions at 99 cents and no reserve, it's a guaranteed way to make that sale...shows market value too.

however, if you have the auction end on a tuesday night at 11pm or monday morning at 5am - it won't work, and you won't get a good market price sale.

For high dollar items you are "sure" will sale - I'd wait to list them so they start on a Thursday evening around 6pm and end 10 days later on a Sunday evening at 6pm at or around the 1st of each month *everyone's PAYDAY* so they can afford your book. Or, try the 15th, but not everyone gets a bimonthly paycheck!

So, for reference sakes, posting anything this May 25 on a thursday evening will end safely around 4th, after pay day
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
and always buy your supplies on ebay. boxes, peanuts, tape, scale. BUY a SCALE.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
and always buy your supplies on ebay. boxes, peanuts, tape, scale. BUY a SCALE.

I would have never thought to buy my supplies on eBay but that's a great idea! I planned on getting scales and setting up a shipping account in a few months!

I did list these so they would end at 8pm on a Friday because I saw you said something up ending in or just after payday. I'll definitely start listing things to end near the 1st and at 6pm on saturdays.

Thanks for replying and all advice Mike! It's means a lot and helps even more!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
If you ship by USPS priority mail the post office will give you boxes for free.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I have so much materials from my own purchases that I'll never need to buy any for shipping things out. Except for tape.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
I have so much materials from my own purchases that I'll never need to buy any for shipping things out. Except for tape.

It has been a very long time since I have needed to buy any bubble wrap and i use it a lot (I hate packing peanuts).
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

That's what I have been doing!
Reusing shipping materials from my own purchases and USPS priority so I get the box or envelope free!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Please friends and fellow comic geeks, take a moment to check out my eBay store this weekend!

UndergroundComicShop

CBCS forum members message code "SLABBED" to get 25% off the Buy It Now price!* No exceptions! Buy 3 or more books for FREE SHIPPING!**

We have over 45 books listed and auctions start Friday, 19th @8pm and end Friday, 26th @8pm!

No Reserve! Everything starts at .99cents!

Special Limited Time Auction Starts Tonight, 18th @9pm - Ends Sunday, 22nd @9pm:

New Teen Titans #44 -1st Appearance of Nightwing

No Reserve! Starts at .99cents!

*25% off only eligible on Buy It Now purchases, discount will be applied post payment as a refund. **Free Shipping discount will be applied post payment as a refund.
Post 10 IP   flag post
My apologies to anyone who may have been interested in New Teen Titans #44. Due to several listing errors caused by the eBay app it was ended and relisted twice.

It has been listed for its final time with 100% correct listing information! I have extended the auction to begin Tonight at 8pm and end next Saturday at 8pm.

Thank you for you time and good luck bidders!
Post 11 IP   flag post
598060 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?