Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASP

Cost assessment - red vs yellow label2802

I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Yellow is $5 for witness. Red is $25 for verified. For these big time creators who now charge us differnt $$ amounts based on the type of signature is it starting to make sense to just purposely get the unwitnessed sig and submit for red label? Guys like claremont, nicieza, liefeld and now seemingly hughes are charging so much for these private and/or witnessed signings it seems like red might be the way to go with the big guys?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DarthKribs private msg quote post Address this user
So if I am reading this right the cgc head sketches with AH costing double what a non cgc head sketch is to charge guys who what to flip the book more money?
Post 2 IP   flag post
@DarthKribs that appears to be correct
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 you're absolutely right. For these guys up charging insane amounts for witnessed sigs vs unwitnessed it can be financially cheaper to go red label, especially if you are keeping the book.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
I love going with the red label. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a whole bunch of yellows, but it is a lot cheaper to go red. Plus it's nice I can send them in whenever I feel.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@antoniofett you're right about the simplicity involved with just sending them in whenever you feel! So much easier than witnessing if you're a little guy
Post 6 IP   flag post
598081 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?