Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeGrading Help NeededQuestions

Another Rick and Morty #1 Spine Wear Edition2776

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Nah man, go big or go home

Rick and Morty #1 super duper rare of all rares times infinity

Last one to sell on ebay auctioned off for $1025. Ridiculous.

I offered him $400 but he said one sold for $1500 so he's dead set on the price now

At least you tried You going to just pick up one of the standard covers then? At least those prices seem to be slowly coming back to earth but I imagine once Season 3 kicks off it's going to skyrocket again

I have a full set of 1-26 issue 1 is a 3rd or 4th print i believe but I am one of the true believers lol
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
I've had my eye on the #16 Last of Us variant cover for a while, only ones on eBay are extremely expensive though.

Looking forward to Fanexpo Canada so I can get some Justin Roiland yellow labels.

The season 1 DVD set came with a printed version of "The Good Morty" pamphlet from Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind that I'm also going to get signed. Wonder if CBCS would slab it?

Post 27 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! That's super cool
Post 28 IP   flag post
http://www.thegoodmorty.com

Rule #7 is something I tell my nephews every time is see them.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I finally am caught up with Seasons 1 and Season 2. I do not like the finale. Not happy. ARG!

WHY RICK WHY?!?!?!

BTW if you look up Rick in the galactic federation database he's not found

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Now you can get that delicious szechuan sauce and watch the season 3 premier episode that aired on April 1st. So good.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I want that McNugget sauce!

@kaptainmyke now that you're caught up, here's a good watch on all the theories fans have come up with about the show.

Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Now you can get that delicious szechuan sauce and watch the season 3 premier episode that aired on April 1st. So good.

WHERE LINK PLZ
Post 33 IP   flag post
The season 2 finale was pretty heart breaking. It was one of two moments in the series that you actually feel sorry for Rick, the other being the end scene of the Unity episode.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick

"...oh and uh, my grandson here will take the sex robot..."

I died laughing at the start of that episode. Cried at the end.
Post 35 IP   flag post
I came across a CBCS slabbed 9.6 #1 first print yesterday at Niagara Falls Comicon. Seller was asking $550CAD and wouldn't take anything less. Even said price would go up after season 3 premieres, if he still has it.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Regular cover 1st printing? A 9.6 is worth 100 on ebay. A 9.8 on ebay is going for $150-$180. Do not pay over $100 for a raw one. Ever.

A man can dream, right?
Post 37 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Is this show on Netflix?
Post 38 IP   flag post
I just went through a massive rabbit hole today. I watched the fan theories video of Rick and Morty and now I know everything about the Mandela Effect and what happened to C3PO's supposed silver leg, and the spelling of Berenstain Bears. Even GOOGLE says I misspelled Berenstain.

!!!!
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Is this show on Netflix?

It's on adult swim.
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/#jUvwJ5mo7aqy

Quote:
Regular cover 1st printing? A 9.6 is worth 100 on ebay. A 9.8 on ebay is going for $150-$180. Do not pay over $100 for a raw one. Ever.

A man can dream, right?

I told the dude he was asking mid to higher end eBay prices for a book at a convention, didn't seem to understand the point I was making.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
I've had my eye on the #16 Last of Us variant cover for a while, only ones on eBay are extremely expensive though.

what would you say is a good price @KiloGraham ?
Post 41 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I've been living with the M.E. since May 2016, hit me up if you have any questions.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham

what would you say is a good price @KiloGraham ?

I saw one seller who had 2 copies asking around $600CAD, another seller had 1 copy that had some bends that would definitely need to be pressed for around $200CAD other than the bends the book looked in good shape. Around $200 maybe $250 is probably what I'd be comfortable spending if I were to buy one.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Sadly, I only have 2 copies of the Rick and Morty #1 BAM variant.. Coulda, woulda, shoulda..
Post 44 IP   flag post
I stole one for $100 last night after my second whisky
Post 45 IP   flag post
That is a steal. What condition you put it at?
Post 46 IP   flag post
Quote:
I stole one for $100 last night after my second whisky

yay, congrats! $100 isn't bad too bad. My first copy I won for $118 and the 2nd I got super lucky on Amazon with at $25 but neither copy is a 9.8. Probably 9.2 - 9.4.
Post 47 IP   flag post
Probably a 9.6
Post 48 IP   flag post
The eBay app doesn't show me listings for items that say "won't ship to Canada" so I miss a lot of stuff that I could potentially talk the seller in to shipping. Shipping to Canada is usually at least $20 to get shipped properly.
Post 49 IP   flag post
That's a great score if you consider the number of those on the market to the number of first print #1.
Post 50 IP   flag post
I was talking about issue 16 variant sorry
Post 51 IP   flag post
I do not have a first print
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
I was talking about issue 16 variant sorry

Oh the Last of Us #16? Gotcha. Lol wroooong book.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I been looking for a high grade #1 first print. I would trade a spawn thank you edition for one.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Nah man, go big or go home

Rick and Morty #1 super duper rare of all rares times infinity

Last one to sell on ebay auctioned off for $1025. Ridiculous.

Now there is an open auction no reserve for a 9.6 one and it is climbing past $860 already! clickable text
Post 55 IP   flag post
601264 57 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?