Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureToys

TMNT GIANT CYBER SAMURAI TURTLE 1 of 12766

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
2017 TMNT GIANT CYBER SAMURAI TURTLE 1 of 1 Prototype Boxed Toy
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Custom One-of-a-Kind 1 of 1

Unauthorized Bootleg of a Prototype Conceptual Toy from the 1994 Playmates Toys Catalog

GIANT CYBER SAMURAI TURTLE

The first ever. Commissioned by Michael Frederik Sorensen aka KaptainMyke, this one-of-a-kind concept prototype was first spotted by myself in the 1994 Playmates Toy catalog. I had to have it. I said to myself, "this figure has to be made!" So, I made it happen. I commissioned legendary Netherlands custom toy builder Alvin Silvrants of Hits-Design.

Sealed, new in box.

I rarely seek bootleg figures or desire unauthorized toys. When you see a toy figure of this caliber and detail, you cannot resist!

The figure has real walking actions, laser sounds and talking sounds! The laser pistol, eye visor and stomach cavity all light up with bright flashing red laser lights!

Also included is original sketches, conceptual art, top secret build photos, notes, and a certificate of authenticity from Alvin, that states this is the first ever figure made by him and it is 1 of 1.

I'll let this sink in...

More photos and info can be found here

Sorry, this deserved his own thread.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Kanon
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
What does that even mean?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Testing your Danish roots - it is a slang for "Super" 😎
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Are you gonna have Stan Lee sign your toy?

Post 5 IP   flag post
Stan who?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
Get it signed by Kevin Eastman
Post 7 IP   flag post
598060 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?