Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPQuestions

CGC to CBCS yellow label regrade question2721

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
When we fill out the invoice for a book that is CGC yellow label that we want regraded, do we fill it out just as if it was a fresh ASP submission and click on "Add authentic" and fill in that info?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't resubbed a CGC book but I have resubbed a CBCS book (with additional signatures) and always add the signatures from the label on the invoice. Mark said they'll get then from the labels but I like having it in writing on the invoice.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
You should. I have done so for my CGC books that already had signatures in which I added more. Like Batman 232, 244 and 251 they had been signed by Denny O'Neil slabbed by CGC and then I got Neil Adams with CBCS ASP. All were reflected in my invoice but I think you have to add the CGC slab number in the invoice. I added that in the Pedigree/Variant slot and then besides the signature name you add the date signed and CGC.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
You should add as much info as possible to the invoice so they don't miss a thing. I submitted a blank Betty & Veronica cover with Adam Hughes sketch on it and since I didn't add sketched to the invoice the label only noted Hughes signature. Being very specific will avoid headaches.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Would be nice if CBCS gave us a field to type in notes like "sketch by Joe Blow on back cover."
Post 5 IP   flag post
597867 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?