Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop CultureSignatures

MACHETE2713

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Check out my first printing movie poster photo variant cover of Machete #1!

Matt @TrinityComics showed me this a little while ago this morning:

Signed in gold by Danny Trejo "Machete" with a little stick machete. It's the only one I've seen.

Getting a yellow label and pressed with CBCS
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector MightyMutt private msg quote post Address this user
Can CBCS press a book if it has been signed? Will it destroy the sig?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Thats bad. A brand new comic and have get press. I have comics 20 years old and i got 9.8 to 9.9 with no press. The comics today suck. Meaning the papaer
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
Thats bad. A brand new comic and have get press. I have comics 20 years old and i got 9.8 to 9.9 with no press. The comics today suck. Meaning the papaer

I have comic books that are 40 years old that didn't need pressing but my 50 year ones needed some. I agree with you about the paper and for me I quit buying in 1982. I just can't deal with the art work (or lack of). Even todays artist suck. "Old school" is where you'll find the best artist!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The book is nice. There is a light scuff from Diamond near the top staple if you look closely. It doesn't really need a pressing, but to maximize grading efforts I wish to get it pressed. I'm sure @SteveRicketts will treat the gold signature like...uh, gold? I totally trust CBCS with it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't even know this book existed! How'd I miss this?
Post 6 IP   flag post
It's impossible to find. I bought it like back in 2011 I think? It's been in my collection for years.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Oh, that makes me feel better, I was thinking it just came out.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I have one, w/out sig, not sure if it is photo cover either. Going to check when I get back from the mall. 😂
Post 9 IP   flag post
I bet it's the regular cover.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Cover B

Post 11 IP   flag post
Regular cover imo
Post 12 IP   flag post
Agree.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Agree with your agree imo
Post 14 IP   flag post
😂
Post 15 IP   flag post
It's my opinion that your opinion is correct imo
Post 16 IP   flag post
imo, imvhho, your rite tia
Post 17 IP   flag post
tl;dr fyi jm2c urr imo
Post 18 IP   flag post
600657 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?