Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Walmart comic packs271

Collector Oldbsturgeon private msg quote post Address this user
I was at walmart today and I had been looking for the dc packs dince I heard the news, but with no luck. Today I went to get my wife's car oil changed and I saw the comic packs but they were not dc packs but instead marvel and much older books, mid 80s to early 90s.
Nothing of note that I saw but keep your out for those. The pack is bagged and loose so you can see all the books in them
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BillsComics private msg quote post Address this user
In a facebook group page someone shared a purchase . They got Fightman #1 , Ghost rider annual #1 Fantastic force #4 and i cant recall the other one . So pretty much junk for the most part.
Another person shared that they got Spidey 298 , 316 and another decent Spidey book . Dont know how many different packs they bought to get those .
For the most part i think youd be better of spending your money elsewhere .
Post 2 IP   flag post
Nothing stood out really. There were some books I could tell were grey hulks so I thought one could be a mcfarlane cover but unfortunately not
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector RichL422 private msg quote post Address this user
I was in walmart the other day, I looked around the whole store and couldn't find anything in the places I thought they might be. Books, magazine's, toys, check out lines. Where did you happen to see them?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Near the front where they sell sports cards, mtg cards etc. my store is beside our self check out area but it will be at the front of the store. With that said the store may not have them.
Post 5 IP   flag post
598069 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?