Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsSigning Opportunities

East Coast Comic Con2653

Collector AnkurJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,
Anyone attending East Coast comic con next weekend? I am trying to buy or borrow a dealer badge for Saturday if anyone can help. Please PM me!

Thanks!
Ankur
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I am going but am also looking to score a dealer badge.

If all goes well I might get one for myself but I do not have any source for multiple badges.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Do the dealer badges get u in early?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector AnkurJ private msg quote post Address this user
Yup. Anyone?
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just got back from day one of the show. I managed to score a dealer badge at the last minute so I got in early.

Took be until after 5:30Pm to finish getting signatures so I only had time to buy one book.

I got a 1:50 Dell'Otto variant that looks minty fresh. I will get is signed this Summer.

Arthur Adams cancelled before the show and George Perez was in the hospital today (I have no details and hope that he is OK). Otherwise I got all of the signatures I wanted on day one. I visited some artists multiple times as I found more books that were either left in the car (could only carry so many at one time) or that I later realized they worked on (Internet was spotty so research was difficult).

Matt Salzman brought all of my books to the show (I think I gave eight back so he could get more signatures) but eight of the books were X-Men 221s and 222s signed by Silvestri so I was able to add Ann Nocenti to them today. I have more books for Matt that I will give him tomorrow (SDCC and Dell'Otto).

CBCS had four huge boxes of slabs for me. I could only fit two in the car so I will pick up the rest tomorrow. Only saw two grades so far so this will be an interesting week as i check out the grades.

I gotta unpack the car and get some rest. I will let you guys know how tomorrow goes.
Post 5 IP   flag post
So between looking through what I brought home yesterday and what I pulled from the long boxes it looks like I have at least 100 more books I can get signed today if all goes well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
596806 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?