Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededPop CultureQuestionsSignaturesSigning Opportunities

How do you look up invoice numbers from 3rd?2608

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
If you have a 3rd party doing submissions, how do I look up an invoice number? 17-0F6DB4D
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
If it's in their name, I'd imagine the easiest way would be to ask the third party for the status. You could always try calling CBCS with the invoice number and see what information they can release.

I wouldn't be particularly happy if anyone could just email or call in with my invoice number and get info or updates on it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Put 001 at the end, if notes available its shipped. Otherwise youre sol
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
What? I thought if you had the invoice you could look it up
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
What do you mean by "look up"? Do you mean you want to be able to check on the status of an order etc? In which case the information is likely private and CBCS would/should only release it to the party whose name is on the invoice.

If you want to look up the grader's notes for books on an invoice, the you can do what @shrewbeer suggested and append a "-" and a three digit number to see the notes on the books, should they be graded already.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ok I got them in received status imo
Post 6 IP   flag post
596795 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?