Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Bloodlikefire private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else going to be a Silicon Valley Comic Con this weekend? I Have my order ready to be placed.

Just need to see if Joe Weems is willing to do a commission sketch for me.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector suckerv private msg quote post Address this user
Yup! I'll be there Sunday. Picking up a sketch from Dawn McTeigue and dropping a bunch of stuff off at the CBCS booth.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be there Saturday,dropping off the rest of my CGC books at the CBCS booth.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerv
Yup! I'll be there Sunday. Picking up a sketch from Dawn McTeigue and dropping a bunch of stuff off at the CBCS booth.

love her work
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerv

love her work

+1
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector GradedKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I'll definitely be there on Saturday with a stack of books to submit to CBCS. Maybe I'll see a couple of you there.

I'm also gonna see if I can get an autograph or two. I'd love to get Adam West and Burt Wards sigs, but I don't know if I can justify the $140 for them. I'll see what happens when I get there and see what my funds are looking like. It'll probably depend on the size of the lines too. I don't want to spend all day standing in lines. It's gonna be hard enough trying to fight the crowds to look through the long boxes.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Bloodlikefire private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you CBCS team for being at SVCC. Special shout out to Marc Trout, for putting up with me and all my ASP hijinks. Can't wait till I get my books back.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector suckerv private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlikefire
Thank you CBCS team for being at SVCC. Special shout out to Marc Trout, for putting up with me and all my ASP hijinks. Can't wait till I get my books back.

I second this. I have never submitted books onsite before, and I had a pretty confusing situation with three books, two different tiers, some with ASP, some without, and some with a press. Mark helped clear everything up and was fun to talk to as well. Good times!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
A friend of mine dropped books off for me at this show.

I'll keep this in mind for future Cons. It would be cool to meet some of you in person.

My next one will most likely be a smaller show (Stockton Con in August).
Post 9 IP   flag post
601364 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?