Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Netflix Binge Watch Confessions2589

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
What have you been watching?
Share your confessions.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I've been watching Don't Trust the B. in Apartment 23 with Krysten Ritter.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
iron fist and stranger things
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Iron Fist, Supernatural, all the DC shows
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
F...ing Supernatural I'm almost done with it or at least the 11 seasons on Netflix and I'm DVRing the twelfth season now. I have enjoyed the show. Next up is Luke Cage.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The two seasons of Daredevil, Stranger Things, Nikita, and Iron Fist so far.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I started on the first episodes of DD and Nikita last week.

Oh, if anyone is looking something new, I highly recommend Santa Clarita Diet.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Quote:
F...ing Supernatural I'm almost done with it or at least the 11 seasons on Netflix and I'm DVRing the twelfth season now. I have enjoyed the show. Next up is Luke Cage.

I have the original issue of a jersey and one of the "wrist bands" that says SUPERNATURAL and glows in the dark.from a promotions event in ABQ.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Oh, if anyone is looking something new, I highly recommend Santa Clarita Diet.

This!!! What a quirky, funny show! I usually find campy stuff like this annoying, but this show is great!
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Just re-watched the two seasons of DAREDEVIL. Far superior to the other three shows they've done. If I had to rank them id say.

Daredevil season 2
Daredevil season 1
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist (sucked so bad its shouldn't even be on this list)

Other shows include Chefs Table, Bloodline and few others.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a few shows that I have binge watched that I really enjoyed and would recommend.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Season 1 only) I thought the second season really dropped off.
House of Cards - the first 2 seasons are the best, but all are good.
Series of Unfortunate Events - I remember reading these with my kids when they were young. Enjoyed it. Lots of good actors. Heard a second season has been approved.
Making a Murderer - Compelling and well done. If you enjoyed listening to the Serial podcast, you will like this as well.
Narcos - gave it a chance it was surprisingly good. Interesting story. Makes me want to read a factual account of this.
Sense8 - weird off-beat story, visually stunning with scenes all over the world. Worried that the story won't come together in season 2, but we'll see.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Lonestar My wife and kids loved a "Series of Unfortunate Events" I watched it with them and I found it a little annoying. But I could appreciate the quality of the production. I would recommend it being how much my family liked it.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
11 seasons of Supernatural,we were late converts until we caught up!!!!!!!!
All 7 season of Criminal Minds
DD
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist

Er in doors watches the complete series of Alias/NCIS all variants/Star Trek/Star Gate to name but a few TIME AND TIME AGAIN…….is there something wrong with her
Post 13 IP   flag post
@no1lufcfan I got a question for you. Did you guess the identity of God on Supernatural before it was revealed? I did.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Captain_Aspirin private msg quote post Address this user
Just watched Preacher over the past few days, I really like it. Can't wait for season 2. It's inspired me to read the comics, but I will wait until the show has finished.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
@no1lufcfan I got a question for you. Did you guess the identity of God on Supernatural before it was revealed? I did.

Hey DL...I didn't.....but my son did.

When "Chuck" was portrayed as the "writer", I just thought he was some "hand of God"....another scribe.....until he showed us otherwise.

It sort of surprised me.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Yep but the frigging missus beat me to it (mentioned it first anyways)……she’s seriously like a Sherlock Holmes….ALL the time
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

When "Chuck" was portrayed as the "writer", I just thought he was some "hand of God"....another scribe.....until he showed us otherwise.

It sort of surprised me.
I typed out a lot of stuff that was full of spoilers so I deleted it. I will say when they showed Chuck at then end of an episode I knew something was up. And guys watch the spoilers
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Quote:
Quote:

It sort of surprised me.
I typed out a lot of stuff that was full of spoilers so I deleted it. I will say when they showed Chuck at then end of an episode I knew something was up. And guys watch the spoilers

My apologies...wasn't even thinking spoilers, due to show being out so long.

*takes back spoiler(s) and adds*
Uhm.....sorry?

:o)

*snickers*

The show sucks anyhow...you don't even want to watch any season...dull...boring....LOL!!

JK!! Sheez don't be so sensitive....it is just a TV show...

*winks*

...but of course, based on true events....

;o)
Post 19 IP   flag post
@JWKyle I bet that end of an episode was the same episode that I said "ah ha! I bet he's God." It was like a whole season before the actual reveal.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
@JWKyle I bet that end of an episode was the same episode that I said "ah ha! I bet he's God." It was like a whole season before the actual reveal.
That's the moment and I finished season 11 on Netflix. I thought I recorded the beginning of season 12 but my dvr starts at episode 10. I decided I'll just wait for season 12 to come out on Netflix. I moved on to Luke Cage last night. Episode one is something not sure if I'm going to like it or not. @ZosoRocks your kind of right on that but also kind of wrong. I started watching supernatural when it first came out. I left it after season 2. I went back to it a couple of months ago and started it all over and lightly binged it out. But then again I see where your coming from it's kind of like giving out spoilers for the original Star Wars movies.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector DarthKribs private msg quote post Address this user
Breaking Bad
Better call Saul
DD
Flash
Green Arrow
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Post 22 IP   flag post
It would have been season 10 when I predicted God.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Re-watching all 8 seasons of Dexter for the second time. On season 4 now which was one of my favorite seasons. John Lithgow plays the Trinity killer who is a real sicko serial killer. Really creepy character. If anyone is a John Lithgow fan,I would recommend checking it out.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Dexter got really weird there at the end of the series.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector DarthKribs private msg quote post Address this user
Dexter was a great show. Did not like the ending at all
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I can't get Netflix. But I often binge watch shows. I did The Walking Dead, and Justified, and Preacher, and Homeland, and Breaking Bad. I received the boxed set of Sons of Anarchy for Christmas, but after watching four shows I stopped. Just didn't do it for me.

Most of my binge watching is done via DVD's.

Favorite show is King of Queens. I could watch that all day long. (I have a "thing" for Leah Remini aka Carrie)
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Towmater @DarthKribs Yeah, I was not a fan of the ending too.
Post 28 IP   flag post
@conditionfreak I think I remember you saying your wife acts a bit like Carrie. I think my wife does too.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Shameless
Post 30 IP   flag post
597868 32 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?