Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRexia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
Maybe Darth deleted his own profile? Lots of assumptions being made.

I was literally just about to say this and you beat me to it.

He's been IP blocked. Cant even see the forum now.

How did you find out?
Curious to know what he did if he is in fact banned.

He was 'disappeared' like a Colombian politician.
Post 726 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
How did you find out?
Curious to know what he did if he is in fact banned.

Talked off-forum.

Tempers have been hot around here lately, admittedly myself included. The impending hurricane isn't helping things either.

Hopefully peaceful resolutions to the various miseries of all are on the horizon
Post 727 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I guess the question is where is the alternative forum?

I get that this is cbcs' forum and they don't want their company or product bashed on the forum they provide. Maybe some of us went too far but I always thought it came from a place of concern for a company we all loved.

I come here because I really like CBCS and want to support them. But I value it much more because this has always been a friendly open place where, with exception of some commenters, there's not a lot of bullying or trolls. Just a fun place to talk comics.

I'd like to keep talking with a lot of people on this forum and hope there is another place I can find most of you if this place no longer works out in the long run.

I am open to ideas and suggestions.
Post 728 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I just joined the forum across the street. I like it here better, but it doesn't hurt to compare and contrast input and information.
Post 729 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Maybe some of us went too far but I always thought it came from a place of concern for a company we all loved.

I come here because I really like CBCS and want to support them.

This is the saddest part about it. Most of the people who have been silenced were the biggest fans of CBCS and only wanted answers to questions that were brought up over a month ago. All of this has been going since the beginning of August when the case swap thread popped up, and it has been largely ignored.

I chose CBCS earlier this year because of the support they had from the community here. Like I mentioned before, most people are now too afraid of retaliation to actually say how they feel about anything.

The anger we see is due to people feeling like they're not being heard. People who give their money to a company and expect that company to perform the task they paid for are not trolls. They are customers. The anger is made worse by people who are supposed to 'keep the peace' changing their avatars to ACTUALLY troll others. I expect that from regular forum members, but not from moderators. Aren't you supposed to set the standard for conduct on this forum? That is not a way to keep the peace.

Like I said, this has grown beyond this forum and will now continue to do so. It hurts me as someone who chose CBCS because I feel like I made the wrong decision.
Post 730 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Well, I just joined the forum across the street. I like it here better, but it doesn't hurt to compare and contrast input and information.
I started hanging back out in the Sales area at CGC for a week or two now. You have got to be kidding me they banned Darth he was one of the biggest cheerleaders for CBCS although he was was not afraid to raise the questions when CBCS was doing something questionable in his eyes. So instead of answering his concerns CBCS banned him. REALLY. So who's next CaptainMyke, Thantos, Shrewbeer, 00Slim, ME. (If i didn't mention you don't worry it still could be you if you beat the wrong drum)

Here's an idea bring Darth back and answer thee questions being posed. He may of beat the dead horse but banning him for your lack of answering simple questions?!?!?
Post 731 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
So who's next CaptainMyke,

He is also banned.
Post 732 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
So who's next CaptainMyke,

He is also banned.
Post 733 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
I can still see KM's profile. You sure he's banned?
Post 734 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
I can still see KM's profile. You sure he's banned?

He was suspended for his avatar and his IP is blocked. How is he supposed to change his avatar? Being suspended forever is the same as being banned no?
Post 735 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently Darth Lego made CBCS's list.

Maybe we should all change our avatars to "Free KM" or "Free DL" or "Bring back KM/DL". Something. That's how you do it...peaceful protest. That is if you think the punishment did not fit the crime.

Or you can just decide not to do business with CBCS anymore. That's another option.
Post 736 IP   flag post
Collector David_Kent private msg quote post Address this user
No darth anymore he has been banned?
Post 737 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor1989

Yep
Post 738 IP   flag post
Wow that really sucks how about our other friend kaptain myke?
Post 739 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor1989

Very sad for ALL concerned
Post 740 IP   flag post
This indeed a sad dark day with that news.
Post 741 IP   flag post
Can someone make a Free Myke & Lego (combined) avatar?

I don't have the photoshop skills to do it, otherwise, I would.
Post 742 IP   flag post
I would totally do that too.
Post 743 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Anybody know where the privacy policy is posted? It is referred to in the forum rules but I can't find it.
Post 744 IP   flag post
Collector The_Lurker private msg quote post Address this user
@TheDoctor1989 don't fear kaptainmkye is near. He wasnt removed like Darth.
Post 745 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
I believe KaptainMyke has his avatar changed to Mr Meseeks now.
Post 746 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Anybody know where the privacy policy is posted? It is referred to in the forum rules but I can't find it.

I got this when I joined?

We welcome you to use this forum as a source of information and communication with other CBCS customers and comic collectors in general. We look forward to reading comments from our friends, and hope this platform is used to build many new friendships in the future.

The intended purpose of this forum is to provide a place where board members can exchange ideas, converse, and meet with others who share a common interest in a safe environment. Our objective is to build a strong online community, but achieving that goal depends on the contributions and conduct of our members. While we encourage your input, there are some guidelines that we ask you to follow.

-

Keep your posts relevant to the forum category and use tags for your posts that are relevant to the topic of the thread. This helps other users find messages they are interested in reading.

Please be respectful of others.

Please do not post any personal information (or photos) of yourself that you wouldn't want to disclose to the public.

Do not post personal information of others.

Do not post hateful, sexist, racist, or illegal content.

Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.

SPAM will not be tolerated.

Please refrain from discussing illegal activities or sharing lewd photos.

Rudeness, personal attacks, bullying, threats or inflammatory posts will not be tolerated.

Do not question moderators in the open forum. Use private messages to chat with moderators.

Language that is excessively foul will not be tolerated.

Self-promotion is encouraged, but not at the expense of others. Such conduct will not be allowed.

Users are prohibited from engaging in substantial commercial transactions on a public thread located on the CBCS message boards. Solicitations for signatures and/or signing events are exempt from this restriction and will be permitted.

-

In summary, use your common sense, treat others as you expect to be treated, and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

We hope you enjoy the CBCS forums, and look forward to hearing from you!
Post 747 IP   flag post
Still darth, gone hard to imagine life in this forum without him.
Post 748 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Just a quickie....could be MY last !!!!!!!

Post 749 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@The_Lurker

Under Privacy in the Forum Rules it says:

"We care about the privacy of our Users. Please see our posted Privacy Policy. By using the Forum Services you grant CBCS the right to collect, store, use and/or disclose information in the manner permitted by the Privacy Policy and you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States."

I'm trying to find the Privacy Policy it references.
Post 750 IP   flag post
Quote:

From the Kaptainmyke himself
Post 751 IP   flag post
@Towmater did you check Facebook lol
Post 752 IP   flag post
Free Kaptain myke and Darth immediately!
Post 753 IP   flag post
Any other avatar suggestions? I like Myke's design, but I'd rather not reference Steve's avatar in the protest.
Post 754 IP   flag post
Quote:
Any other avatar suggestions? I like Myke's design, but I'd rather not reference Steve's avatar in the protest.

THIS is what happened last time anyone tried to change their avatar for their support of kaptaimyke.

So as much as I like the idea, it's not going to matter to anyone but the customers... which is really sad to say.
Post 755 IP   flag post
600790 789 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.