Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeToys

Skybound Megabox2559

Collector NeganKilledMe private msg quote post Address this user
I received my first Skybound Megabox the other day. It was packed full of goodies, 4 comics, Invincible McFarlane toy, Rick grimes (bloody version) titan figure, a Michonne pin, a season pass for TWD Telltale The New Frontier, and a I believe in Rick Grimes T-shirt.
All the comics came bagged and boarded in NM condition, TWD will need a press to achieve a 9.8 but all the others look flawless.
If you have yet to play any of the Walking Dead Telltale games i highly recommend them. The New Frontier, the first 3 episodes are incredible!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector comicsheatingup private msg quote post Address this user
I got the Bloody Invincible figure and sold it for $50 plus shipping. Paid for the box and made the rest of the contents free. Megabox doesn't disappoint
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Is this box by Funko too?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@ZosoRocks No, this is an exclusive box from skybound.
https://www.themegabox.com/
Post 4 IP   flag post
@comicsheatingup Its crazy that if you sell one or two items from the box you get the rest for free. I would have loved the bloody invincible however, I will not pay ebay prices for it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Okay....looks like it is a TWD collaboration with Image and McFarlane.

I remember back int he 90s when Image started....and thought about what exactly will their future goals would be, and to be honest, I never saw this avenue coming up.

Hmmmm.....interesting to say the least.

Thanks for the link.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@negankilledme I bought two of the first boxes. Sold the Black Friday Negan figure for $60 and the Walking Dead #100 for $80 when it first came out. That is nearly $100 profit on the box. So essentially the boxes have paid for themselves each time
Post 7 IP   flag post
Whats funny about that is they sold the first box for roughly 2 months but people still paid a premium on ebay.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@negankilledme that is always the case with the way everything goes.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600805 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?