Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsMemorabiliaPop CultureSigning Opportunities

COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL 20172541

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck to all who are registered and I hope you guys and gals get in.

May the 40th anniversary Force be with you!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I guess I'm going to my first ever SD Comic-Con... thanks for the reminder @ZosoRocks!

Saturday was sold out, but I'm set for Thursday, Friday and Sunday. I just have to figure out all the travel crap
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Remember, we'll be doing another CBCS dinner for SDCC so keep an eye out for the thread in a couple of months!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Remember, we'll be doing another CBCS dinner for SDCC so keep an eye out for the thread in a couple of months!

Cool!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I didn't get any....*stomps feet*

Darn.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Superworld private msg quote post Address this user
Something to think about;
you can purchase a limited amount of show badges through us.

We only have badges that are good for the whole show, none for particular days.

Let us know if it's an option you'd like to pursue!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hi Superworld....thanks....but if the prices are like 2016, I'll have to pass on that offer. For me...it would also be a visit with my Mom and family and of course to just have fun at the Convention......limited budget would have been in play.....but maximum fun would be had. SDCC is one of my most favorite things in the world to spend money at and experience. I've been about 6 times....before the yearly sell-outs started in 2008. But wanted to experience the SW 40th.....it will be a good and well spent weekend.

Besides... I've decided since I didn't get any tix, I'll use my funds to go and look for a hidden treasure chest in the Rockie Mountains this summer, in lieu of a birthday weekend in San Diego...*smiles*....

Ever hear of Forrest Fenn? If not....look him up....it is an interesting story of a real life treasure hunt.

Thanks....and if some thing change for me (can you say treasure?)..... I'll tag you....as that could be a destiny of mine and a possible chance to buy in late June.

Sound good...good sir? But by all means....don't hold anything.....move them on to others if those opps come thru for you.

Cheers!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Superworld private msg quote post Address this user
Understood, cause the tix sure ain't cheep!

It's gotten to be such a big event, and the demand so high, that they've really raised the prices in the last few years.

Lemme know if'n you change yer mind.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Will do.

Shoot...I remember when I could buy a 4-day pay for a total of $60.00-80.00.

It is now each day at that cost and the preview night is extra charge. It used to be a bonus for the four day pass buyers.

"Insanity I tell ya!!"

:o)
Post 9 IP   flag post
601294 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?