Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestionsToys

Who's on PSN?2534

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Any gamers out there? I play a few games. Add me if you want to play with a Rockstar Legend.

https://psnprofiles.com/kaptainmyke
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
WOW Myke.....you do play, huh?

Have you ever thought about being a professional gamer?

:o)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
https://psnprofiles.com/EXHALETHC
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I wish I could get paid to play video games. Some of my platinum trophies I feel like the game developers should have paid me.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
A friend from HS is a professional gamer--makes a lot of $.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Xbox One brah
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector SavageFinale private msg quote post Address this user
SavageFinale on both psn and xbox one
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
so my 10 yr old plays this frikin xbox one 5 hours a day...you're telling me he can get paid for it ? he clearly has no motivation to do anything else so where do I sign him up ?
Post 8 IP   flag post
I chase platinum trophies. I try to 100% all trophies excluding DLCs
Post 9 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I used to play on NESticle.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher
so my 10 yr old plays this frikin xbox one 5 hours a day...you're telling me he can get paid for it ? he clearly has no motivation to do anything else so where do I sign him up ?

Oh yeah...quite the following too....

My son - who worked at Blizzard for about 11 years. is still a big fan and watches tourneys all the time.

Big cash flow if you or a team is good with strategies.

pays well more than you would expense....way more.

But at ten...if good and focused, you may have a natural. start timing him in his stages. repetiveness and knowing the game inside and out will also help.

Good luck...the gaming industry is ripe with money. But be sure you make him learn the infastructure as well.

Have him become an engineer....hehehe
Post 11 IP   flag post
The most proudest trophies I ever accomplished in one playthrough was Alien: Isolation on ps4. If you check my time/date stamps, you can see I did a "no kills", "no deaths", "one shot" run in a single playthough. Total satisfaction. That game gave me PTSD for weeks.

The next biggest accomplishment was getting the platinum for Vice City on ps4. Vice City is hard. Getting the "Take the Cannoli" trophy takes commitment, and it will make or break you.

The next biggest one after that for me was GTA IV. That is hands down one of the hardest and most challenging GTA platinums to chase. Total perseverance and dedication.

I earned double platinum on GTA V which is insane, especially for the online portion of it and doing all the flying trophies...in a fighter jet.

Finally, my favorite hardest platinum to obtain was Oddworld: New and Tasty. Rescuing all 300 mudokins in under 3 hours will drive you mad. Very hard.

I'm a huge Dark Souls and Bloodborne fan, so when Nioh was announced and I was excited. I am currently in the middle of Nioh and looks like the Platinum won't be for away... just doing clean up now. Nioh is basically Shinobi Dark Souls. Double boss fights. Bosses become NPCs roaming the map in later levels. Crazy!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
I used to play on the Atari 800Xl that used 5.25" floppy disks
Post 13 IP   flag post
I think I will age myself, but I owned a 1st gen Commodore 64, Pong original game and the Atari 2600 at one time. The C64 had a cassette deck as the drive.

Talk about tech advancements, huh?
Post 14 IP   flag post
I had in order:
an Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Xbox, Ps2, ps3, Xbox One, PS4, PS4 Pro, sold xbox one last year.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
sold xbox one last year.

Because you plan to buy the Scorpio?
Post 16 IP   flag post
No I can't stand the Xbox one and it's dashboard features. So overwhelming - the interface is terrible.

That and graphics better on PlayStation #sorrynotsorry
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
No I can't stand the Xbox one and it's dashboard features. So overwhelming - the interface is terrible.

That and graphics better on PlayStation #sorrynotsorry

The Dashboard was redesigned last year.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I know. That's why I sold it.
Post 19 IP   flag post
If you care about microscopic grapich pixels human eyes can barely see, then Scorpio will kick PS4 right in the nuts.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Game Boy, N64. Only thing still hooked up is the NES. I have to train for Tecmo Super Bowl world championship for next year or 2019.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Zoso...I'll have to stop yelling at him
Post 22 IP   flag post
In my family, there still is the N64, probably an original Gameboy or two, NES, SEGA 1G, 360, and maybe an old PS1....I don't play anymore....although my sons do. I think Magic is on their hobby list too.
Post 23 IP   flag post
I can't stop playing Nioh. It's fantastic.
Post 24 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Steam FTW
Post 25 IP   flag post
598061 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?