Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Collectors SetsCBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics ForeignComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics PedigreesComics Restoration and ConservationComics Silver AgeGrading Help NeededMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestionsSignaturesSigning OpportunitiesStatuesToys

Welcome to the CBCS Forum!25

Collector Owen_Lorder private msg quote post Address this user
@MetalPSI Im the busboy...

Pakita?

Pakita??
Post 376 IP   flag post
Collector MetalPSI private msg quote post Address this user
Wut?
Post 377 IP   flag post
President SteveBorock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmilwaukee6er
Hello everyone, Justin from Milwaukee checking in. I post under oldmilwaukee6er at CGC (and CPG, STL boards before), which was my first Hotmail account back in the day. I suppose it was meant to illustrate both enjoyment of my 'cheap beer o choice' coming up and my fascination with the Brew City.

Probably oversharing here, but I figure I'll lurk without posting as I learn the ropes. Be well, Om

Welcome! No such thing as oversharing! I, and I think many of us, enjoy learning about our fellow board members and hobbyists

I hope you enjoy it here!
Post 378 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by timern
Congratulations on the launch of your new forum!

I look forward to chatting with many new and familiar members! Cheers!

Tim

Thanks, Tim! Looking forward to having you here as well!
Post 379 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikedean719
Hey everyone. Just got here. Im looking forward to these boards.

Welcome! Cheers, back at ya!
Post 380 IP   flag post

Collector Owen_Lorder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPSI
Wut?

Around the 1:45 mark

Post 381 IP   flag post
Collector MetalPSI private msg quote post Address this user
Ah
Post 382 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
I've been here for about a week and prior to this haven't posted to this thread, but that's OK, I like to mark a place real good so folks get to know the full cat experience before the rolled up newspapers come out.

Over on the CGC boards, I'm David Merryweather, the mild mannered civilian guise of Cat-Man. Often presumed to be British because I listed my location as the nearest pub and communicate with a decidedly alien vernacular, I'll now right that wrong, ...verily.

Here, I'm Catman America, defender of all things catty and clearly livin' in the USA (somebody get me a cheeseburger), but never let it be said that I'm not diverse. In addition to heaping high praise on Steve and the CBCS crew for this awesome new forum I'm taking a strong advocacy role for full British pints of dark malty ales. So, there you have it, no matter where you go, there you are.

Cheers,
Cat
Post 383 IP   flag post
Collector jsilverjanet private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
I've been here for about a week and prior to this haven't posted to this thread, but that's OK, I like to mark a place real good so folks get to know the full cat experience before the rolled up newspapers come out.

Over on the CGC boards, I'm David Merryweather, the mild mannered civilian guise of Cat-Man. Often presumed to be British because I listed my location as the nearest pub and communicate with a decidedly alien vernacular, I'll now right that wrong, ...verily.

Here, I'm Catman America, defender of all things catty and clearly livin' in the USA (somebody get me a cheeseburger), but never let it be said that I'm not diverse. In addition to heaping high praise on Steve and the CBCS crew for this awesome new forum I'm taking a strong advocacy role for full British pints of dark malty ales. So, there you have it, no matter where you go, there you are.

Cheers,
Cat

zzz
Post 384 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
@jsilverjanet

Asleep again? That'll teach you to post while watching BvS.
Post 385 IP   flag post
Collector Stelbert_Stylton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica

We definitely need a Spoiler tag on this board.
Post 386 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings,

Fellow collectors. I come in peace. I wish to not leave in pieces (yes, Dolph Lundgren) I hope to engage and enjoy these forums for perpetuity.

B
Post 387 IP   flag post
Collector DannyBoy private msg quote post Address this user
It's great that you now have a forum! It is a pleasure to be here
Post 388 IP   flag post
Collector JesterHats private msg quote post Address this user
This is cool! Hi guys.
Twin brothers & comic nerds here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8GoT3pumLLn8WoX6Fct3Sg
Post 389 IP   flag post
Collector Evangelon private msg quote post Address this user
Does CBCS have a partnership with anyone who specializes in Restoration Similar to CGC/CCS?
Post 390 IP   flag post
Moderator The_Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
@Evangelon To the best of my knowledge, no
Post 391 IP   flag post
Collector jaeldubyoo private msg quote post Address this user
Seems like I'm late to the party. This looks like a cool place to hang out.
Post 392 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelon
Does CBCS have a partnership with anyone who specializes in Restoration Similar to CGC/CCS?

If you want pressing done, we have a deal with CFPcomics.com. They are a separate company, but if you send to them, there is no additional postage or insurance fees getting your book(s) from them to CBCS. Saves you some big money and you get professional pressing. There are many people who will tell you that they are the best!
Post 393 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeldubyoo
Seems like I'm late to the party. This looks like a cool place to hang out.

Welcome, Jaeldubyoo!
Post 394 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy
It's great that you now have a forum! It is a pleasure to be here

Thanks, DannyBoy! Welcome to the boards!
Post 395 IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
Just arrived. I mostly collect DC.... but love a few of those Marvel pre-hero comics as well. Using this first post to see if my Avatar made it as well.
Post 396 IP   flag post
Collector Illustrious private msg quote post Address this user
Been waiting a long time for this forum to open, glad that time has finally come.
Post 397 IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone. My name is Keith and I am happy to see these boards up and running. It is nice to see so many familiar faces.
Post 398 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBorock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelon

If you want pressing done, we have a deal with CFPcomics.com. They are a separate company, but if you send to them, there is no additional postage or insurance fees getting your book(s) from them to CBCS. Saves you some big money and you get professional pressing. There are many people who will tell you that they are the best!
Yeah, Joe's great but I was actually looking for someone more along the lines of Susan or Mike who unfortunately are always backlogged.
Post 399 IP   flag post
Collector etanick private msg quote post Address this user
how about eclipsepaper? Tracey I think is the name. No affiliation here but that is a name I have heard in the mix with other restorers. No harm to contact and find out.
Post 400 IP   flag post
Collector etanick private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, congrats guys for launching the forum!
Post 401 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by etanick
how about eclipsepaper? Tracey I think is the name. No affiliation here but that is a name I have heard in the mix with other restorers. No harm to contact and find out.
Sent an email about two weeks ago, still waiting for a response.
Post 402 IP   flag post
Collector ThreeSeas private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats on the forum working. I had quit checking the website a while back, thinking it was never to be, until I read on another site that it was up and running.

Looking at the main page it looks like it has been going for a couple of days, but the posts at the beginning of this thread state 22 days ago. Did I miss two days of reading or 22 days?

Anyways I look forward to furthering my comic education.
Post 403 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeSeas
Looking at the main page it looks like it has been going for a couple of days, but the posts at the beginning of this thread state 22 days ago. Did I miss two days of reading or 22 days?

The actual launch date was Monday, April 25th. Welcome to the forum!!!
Post 404 IP   flag post
Collector Stelbert_Stylton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeSeas

The actual launch date was Monday, April 25th. Welcome to the forum!!!

They still haven't fixed the link on their website.
Post 405 IP   flag post
600902 530 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?