Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Comic link frustration - please help2494

Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Trying to place a bid on a comic within the comic exchange. The "ask price" is $40...but there's a bid option. The site says I can "negotiate with sellers" but when I bid $30 I'm not getting any sort of confirmation (website or email) that my offer is received. Has anyone else used the exchange?

Also, can you combine auctions and exchange purchases under the same shipment? Was not expecting to pay $20 for one comic....but it covers up to 10, apparently.

Comic link provides little to no help with these topics...
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
I've had similar problems. Exchange purchases go under one invoice and shipment and auction invoices go on another effectively doubling my shipping costs. Actually I think this played out with ComicConnect and I had to contact them directly to get them to combine both orders into one shipment to help save me on shipping costs. This may be what you have to do with ComicLink too.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn_Sam
I've had similar problems. Exchange purchases go under one invoice and shipment and auction invoices go on another effectively doubling my shipping costs. Actually I think this played out with ComicConnect and I had to contact them directly to get them to combine both orders into one shipment to help save me on shipping costs. This may be what you have to do with ComicLink too.

Thanks...that's crazy. I'll just do the safe thing and not try to combine them to save
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Have you talked to them and explained what you would like to do? I have always found them accommodating.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector DLAComics private msg quote post Address this user
Ive done the same and contacted them and they respond fairly quick. As for the exchange ive gottent a lot of No's and never a Yes on my bids which are far off of their price or GPA or eBay prices.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I will contact them tomorrow... But before I bid on anything else.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600845 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?