Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

Wrestlemania 33 Picks!!2481

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
Damn, production is pretty killer. That animated viper coming down the runway w/Orton was cool.

Yeah, they've really done well on the theatrics tonight! And that Tryke?? That was awesome!!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
👍

Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
Damn, production is pretty killer. That animated viper coming down the runway w/Orton was cool.

Yeah, they've really done well on the theatrics tonight! And that Tryke?? That was awesome!!

Stephanie looked damn good on that tryke too!
Post 29 IP   flag post
My nephew and I got to meet Finn and Bayley a few years ago.

Post 30 IP   flag post

It's too bad Finn Balor is on the DL, I bet his entrance would have been epic with that animated ramp.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Yah, he has really lost momentum.
Post 32 IP   flag post
I wanna see a Red Sonja remake starring Becky Lynch!
Post 33 IP   flag post
Did we just witness the Taker retire?
Post 34 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Did we just witness the Taker retire?

Sure seems that way.
Post 35 IP   flag post
JoJo and Becky Lynch enjoying some cosplay.

Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Loiselle313 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome event. The Undertaker match HAD to end this way. It had to. I wish it didn't. I wish it ended at WM30 against Brock. It was more fitting then. But this was a great send off. He'll always be one of my favorites. I always enjoyed his matches. Even when they sucked, there was something enjoyable about them.

(((for those that care... here's a pic of me and "The Deadman" at Wizard World Chicago 2015.)))

Brock vs. Goldberg was a boring match.

The SmackDown women's title match had some good spots, but you could tell it was under some heavy time constraints.

The Raw women's title match had some awesome spots. Happy to see Bayley retain.

Jericho vs. Owens COULD have been better. That's not to say it was bad by any means. I just expected more out of them. AJ vs. Jericho last year was a show stealer; I expected the same but you can't always get what you want.

Speaking of AJ. He and Shane stole the show. Loved their match. Great chemistry between these 2. Told a great story.

The Hardy Boys return was a surprise. Not that they came back to WWE, but WHEN. I didn't expect them last night. Lots of great spots and risks taken in the match. Great ladder match that is an instant classic.

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins was a great match. Again, more great story telling done in the ring, and the chemistry between the 2 was amazing. Triple H's ring psychology is still the best in the business. The way he calls a match and dictates the pace is second to none.

The WWE Championship between Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton wasn't as entertaining as I would have hoped for. I expected more out of these 2.

Nikki Bella & John Cena vs. The Miz and Maryse was pretty entertaining. Well, as entertaining as a mixed tag could be. I'd love to see more of the Cena/Miz feud. Both are absolute MONEY on the pic when cutting promos on ANYONE. ANd yeah, it was great to see John and Nikki finally get engaged. Good for them. Don't care what anyone says... whether it was for the furthering of the angle or INDEED a legit proposal, it did its job. It got the place going again.

I won't mention the pre-show, because it was mostly boring. Even the IC championship between Dean Ambrose and Baron Corbin. The finish was a nice reversal by Dean, but mostly uneventful to me.

Overall, I really enjoyed this years Wrestlemania compared to WM31 in Silicon Valley and 32 in Dallas. 9/10.

Can't wait for Raw tonight and SmackDown Live on Tuesday to see what else the WWE brass has in store for the Universe.
Post 37 IP   flag post
I watched from like 9:30-11:30 and was pretty entertained. Wrestlemania has been fairly bloated and predictable the last few years, but what I saw last night was pretty killer. I read that AJ/Shane stole the show. Guess I will watch the whole event when my nephew and some of his friends come over Saturday.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiselle313
Jericho vs. Owens COULD have been better. That's not to say it was bad by any means. I just expected more out of them. AJ vs. Jericho last year was a show stealer; I expected the same but you can't always get what you want.

Post 39 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

SO FINE SHE BLEW MY MIND
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:

SO FINE SHE BLEW MY MIND

I'm in love with Becky.

Post 41 IP   flag post
I think Taker should have retired during his run against Bray. Having Bray loose to Taker not only needlessly prolonged Taker's career, it seriously derailed the momentum that Bray was gaining with fans in his continuing storyline. Took a long time after that Taker match to get Bray back to where he should be.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Watching the beginning of RAW: Man I seriously hate the WWE Universe...bunch of stupid idiots.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Bálor's back baybeeeee!

The Florida crowd still sucks.
Post 44 IP   flag post
600848 44 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?