Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern Age

Iron Man #2822422

Collector 1forchrist private msg quote post Address this user
Iron Man #282

Was able to find a book that I actually missed out on during my 90's comic book collecting days. I picked up a couple of Iron Man's, but didn't really follow the character, as I was a Wolverine subscriber.

I purchased the War Machine #1 comic book and started reading that series. My mindset during those years wasn't focused on 1st appearances and such, so I never gained interest on finding that out.

Fast forward the past few years, I heard about his 1st full appearance being in Iron Man #282. I've come across many books out there graded and raw ones at the comic book shows, BUT after coming aware of newsstand editions, which is my focus at this point on future purchases, I found one!

Everyone post your Iron Man #282's, if you have them!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Hmmm...I think I have a copy of this book. I'll have to check out the condition and post what I have. Thanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Mr_adam_R private msg quote post Address this user

I try to get the news stand copy if I can. my buddy always laughs at me for it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 1forchrist private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_adam_R

I try to get the news stand copy if I can. my buddy always laughs at me for it.

LOL! I've just started becoming focused on that aspect. I will say I will get this book re-holdered, I love the new labels! I believe CBCS is going to be at the Indianapolis Comic Con?

Does anyone know the process of re-holdering, as this will be my first experience submitting a comic to a grading company. Do I just bring the book (No packaging necessary), fill out the necessary paperwork, payment and that's it?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
Hmmm...I think I have a copy of this book. I'll have to check out the condition and post what I have. Thanks!

Yep...I do...9.4-9.6....pressed would bring it up to 9.8.

Post 5 IP   flag post
600508 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?