Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #3 Modern2382

Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Good golly I love that cover @Themaxx35! Did you get it for a reasonable price? I think mine will be around the same grade 9.4 - 9.6, Trinity just had it signed by Hughes and should be at CBCS right meow for a press and yellow label. This is one comic I cannot wait to get back!
Post 301 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Thanatos. Got it for a fairly good price ($50 range). I think this one is actually starting to cool now. At first I thought I got a steal with a last minute snipe bid, but looking at recent sales I was in the recent low range for raw books. I had some buyers remorse after I saw the price decline, but now that I have it, it looks like its in much better condition than I thought. That red cover is hard to keep in high grade, but the spine wear on this copy is barely perceptible. It'll definitely be at the top of my list for the next Hugh's signing.
Post 302 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user

Small inked sketch from Adam Kubert.
Post 303 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 304 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 IP   flag post

Post 306 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user

Few books Jim Lee signed for me today.
Post 307 IP   flag post

Post 308 IP   flag post

Post 309 IP   flag post

Post 310 IP   flag post

Post 311 IP   flag post
from @KingNampa during his trip to Amazing Con in Hawaii thanks brah

Post 312 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Swept up in all the hulk/wolverine/weapon-H craze, I saw this on EBAY for $12 and grabbed it. It's one of my favorite hulk covers and mine is not in the best of shape...auction said this was a 9.6 copy and it looks to be that. Also has writer/artist Peter David & Bob McLeod signatures in silver ink which I thought was cool given the price. If only they signed in hot pink, though....

Post 313 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
This gold foiled variant of a beauty recently arrived while I was celebrating my birthday at Disneyland. And the sole reasons I purchased it when I had the chance was three-fold:

1) It is the reason why I became a Sakura Kasugano fanboy many years ago.

2) It was cheaper than the regular power foil variants, and is also 1 of 1,500 copies.

3) It as listed at Mint/Near Mint condition... Which appears to be the case.

The comic itself is the very first appearance of Sakura Kasugano in a non-manga and/or art book format. And they also fleshed out her back story in a way that it fits what was established in Street Fighter Alpha 2, which is a bonus.

Not sure about Street Fighter Zero 2 since there are claims that Japanese canon is slightly different.

There were a few moments I did worry while it was being shipped. And one moment while I peeled a layer of tape off the polybag. But in the end, it looks to be a definite 9.8, maybe a 9.9 if I am lucky.

Also, I am using the seller's image. It is the actual item, and it looks prettier this way.

Post 314 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
4 Kids Walk Into A Bank #1 Purple Variant Cover (4/50)

Post 315 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
@VictorCreed Was so annoyed. Got my Batman #2 New 52 signed by Jim, Scott and Greg. Lee signed in black on the gargoyle which was alright. Scott signed in black on the bat signal which sucks cause it's so hard to see. Capullo was the only one who signed in silver at the top and his looks sweet
Post 316 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this in the mail for a decent price.

Post 317 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Non-comic items, but I got these (not my photos) back-to-back. Now I am one game closer to my (impossible to achieve on my budget) goal.

And yes... I should should be posting these at Capcom-Unity. But I worry that the love and attention would start to get to me.

Post 318 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user

Post 319 IP   flag post
600891 319 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?