Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Legion renewed by FX for a 2nd season2361

Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Glad to see this show got renewed, it's been a critical (and fan) success.Not doing that well in comparison to its' Neilson ratings though so I thought may have been detrimental to the show going forward.If you look at its' +3 day DVR ratings, there is a signifigant pickup.That along with the fact that it's gotten a 9/10 (roughly) across the board from critics, IMBD and Rotten Tomatoes, was likely enough for FX to greenlight Season 2 before Season 1 ended.

https://www.google.com/amp/variety.com/2017/tv/news/legion-renewed-fx-season-2-marvel-1202009529/amp/
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm hooked.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Same here.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
Me too great show
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
Glad to hear it, great show!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user
That's great. I love this show! So does the wife. It's one of our new favorites.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
I agree.....I also think the way they put this together is keeping in line with the story.

Glad to hear a 2nd season is happening.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Rachel Keller <3
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Rachel Keller <3

Post 9 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Mmmmmmm
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
The show looks great. Haven't seen it yet but the advertisements depict a different spin on the genre. Interested in starting to watch.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Hey, dude's rocking a Thompson submachine gun. What kind of wacky future is this?
Post 12 IP   flag post
@jrs Have you dvr'd the episodes? If you jump in now you will be all kinds of lost.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@jrs Have you dvr'd the episodes? If you jump in now you will be all kinds of lost.

Definitely needs to be watched from the beginning.

BUT.....I also think that if you have read the "Legion Quest" story line in X-Men/X-Factor. You may be able to get in on it anywhere.

I'm still trying to figure out when the "demon" entered his mind. I think I might have missed that episode....hmmmm....OR.....if the "demon" is "Shadow King" or "Mojo" and is still just on the outside waiting to get in. It doesn't appear that way, especially if "Rachel" is seeing this being too....while in David's mind.

IMO - it looks a lot like "Mojo".

For some reason I want to also say it could be a demon with a name that begins with the letter "K". Not sure.

Anyone?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego, no haven't started watching yet so thanks for the heads up. If I start watching, I'll start at the beginning.

Still debating on getting into Daredevil, so I'm behind the times. Heard good things about it, also.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@ZosoRocks it looks physically similar to Mojo, but I don't see any similarities in Mojo's back story from Wikipedia. The Shadow King however is a perfect fit for what this thing seems to be. I'm thinking the form it takes in his mind is either its original form or the last mutant it possessed prior to David.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I think Jemaine Clement was a brilliant casting choice for the dude in the diver suit. Has anyone else seen the movie Gentleman Broncos?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm hooked on selling all my New Mutants #26's
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
hopefully you don't get that " I sold to early" feeling later.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nOnly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
hopefully you don't get that " I sold to early" feeling later.

I suppose it's possible the book could rise in value, but I've been very pleased with the prices I've been getting for 9.8's
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
@ZosoRocks it looks physically similar to Mojo, but I don't see any similarities in Mojo's back story from Wikipedia. The Shadow King however is a perfect fit for what this thing seems to be. I'm thinking the form it takes in his mind is either its original form or the last mutant it possessed prior to David.

Not a bad thought...
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Rachel Keller <3

Word....homegirl is damn fiiiiine.
Post 22 IP   flag post
She is seriously one of the best looking blonde women in the world. So is Delores from Westworld. Those 2 women are so fine it hurts.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Chapter 7 ... BEST EPISODE EVER
Post 24 IP   flag post
Last nights episode explained a lot, and some of you were right about who the parasite is. Bravo
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Last nights episode explained a lot, and some of you were right about who the parasite is. Bravo

Since I didn't get a chance to watch it......

Did they close the hole on the identity of the "demon"?

No spoiler...just a yes or no answer will be sufficient....okay?

Thanks kap!
Post 26 IP   flag post
@ZosoRocks Yes, the identity is fully revealed.
Post 27 IP   flag post
And I'm not mad at all that this episode borrowed the synth music from Stanger Things.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
@ZosoRocks Yes, the identity is fully revealed.

ooooooo.....I look forward to watching now.

thanks!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Very good show to watch. I am not even an X-men follower or reader, and I didn't care for the films. Conversely, I prefer the solo wolverine films to better gauge my tastes and preferences on X-men. This show I would definitely recommend, however.
Post 30 IP   flag post
597867 38 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?