Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern Age

Holiday Promo Mail Call!2294

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So I finally got the books I submitted for CBCS' 20% off sale at the end of last year. Unfortunately, I was on vacation when they arrived so they sat safely inside the house for a few days waiting for me to get back.

This first batch is for some duplicate Harleys I had. I'm gonna try to sell one 9.8 of each duplicate.

This one I had submitted before but I got some additional signatures on the book, Bart Sears and John Romita Jr, the original artists for the front and back covers. Unfortunately, the label incorrectly states that John Romita Jr colored the back, when it was Eric Matos, the same person that did the sketch and colored the front of the book. I've gotten in contact with customer service so this one's probably going back for a new label.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books. Congrats.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
When did CBCS receive them?
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@VaComicsGuy Thanks!

@Towmater This batch got to CBCS on january 6th, I believe.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Mine were received on 1-12-17. They are still in QC. Hope they ship sometime soon.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector felixrunners private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow from CBCS....I can hardly wait to check them out. Mine were received 12/30 if I remember correctly, and they were done last week.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600439 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?