Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Ebandy private msg quote post Address this user
How do i check the status of my submissions
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
If you are unable to access the information via the website, then email or call customer service and have your invoice number handy:

customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Go to the Dashboard section of your account and click the Open Order number. This will show you its current status such a received, grading, QC, shipping.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Beamer private msg quote post Address this user
How long do you think will QC go to shipping?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector jeffersondb84 private msg quote post Address this user
The customer service guy is quick with the answers when submitted. But I wish CBCS had more of an interactive way of monitoring your books such as emails to the customer letting them know. Especially people that pay extra for rapid and one day. I need a fast turn around because I sell them and just curious what other members think.
Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Our email updates should start working again in the next few days. Once it does, you will be able to see your grades online again once your order gets to the Shipping status. No more waiting on it to be shipped before you can see your grades. Believe me, we're just as excited about this working again as you are.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector jeffersondb84 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank You. I'm new to CBCS and I appreciate the info!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Namrepus28 private msg quote post Address this user
To add to DrWatson's response for anyone else who pops into this thread:

CBCS's website is very much still under construction. It's basic functions work well enough. I haven't had an issue with submissions since they switched over from their old site.

HOWEVER, at the moment the status updates can be a little behind, and can get stuck. (I received books at my door when they were still "Shipping" on the grades.)

I'm at a loss as to how to redeem my membership rewards atm.

The points system is not yet in place.

The email notifications are not yet back up, but will be soon!

All that being said, always send an email if you have any pressing concerns. CBCS is great at getting back to you and understand the value of good customer service.

The kinks will all be worked out soon, and I'm sure the staff appreciates our patience as it all gets sorted out while they continue to process all of our books ON TIME! *thumbs up*
Post 8 IP   flag post
597866 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?