Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSigning Opportunities

Iron Fist (Netflix) Cast & Jay Anacleto SS!2225

Collector ARDavid private msg quote post Address this user

Hello everyone,

I am attending to London Film and Comic Con and I am accepting orders for signatures of the actors who play Iron Fist and Colleen Wing in the upcoming blockbuster Netflix Series "Iron Fist" and "Defenders". Actress of Colleen Wing is not attendig to US shows so here's the chance to own her signature! Raw signatures and CBCS Singature Series orders are also welcomed! Thanks to Mark Roman for accepting this opportunity to go live with CBCS.

You can send your own comic book, art, etc. for the signing or I can offer 10 copies of the Iron Fist #1 NYCC 2016 Edition comic book which represents the actor on the cover. Cover art was made by Jay Anacleto who would be happy to sign the comic books. This is a special opportunity to have the comic book creator's and both actors' signature on a single comic book so don't miss out!

Prices are as follows:
- Signatures of the actors who play Iron Fist and Colleen Wing: $100. Seperately $55-$55.
(It includes Worlwdide return shipping)
- Iron Fist #1 NYCC Variant comic book - $10
- Jay Anacleto signing - $15
- CBCS grading - $55
(US return shipping is included)
I offer $20 disocunt for every submission after the first one for US customers!
- 1 Limited Edition Print is also available for $15.

I only have 10 copies of the Iron Fist comic book which are in 9.6+ condition, however I can't guarantee any grade marks because the comic books will go through many hands during the signing (and grading) process.

Deadline to send your own stuff: 25th June
Fore order, please wirt me to: artrep.davidnyitrai@gmail.com.
More details about the show I am attending:
http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/allguests

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in other submissions like Hellboy signature or Doc from "Back to the Future".

Cheers,
David
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector TruckJohnson private msg quote post Address this user
For $55 I would need Bruce Lee's signature on the book.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ARDavid private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry he's out of my league. Lol
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Rumor has it that in JWKyle's Longbox there's a portal to Earth-27, where Brandon Lee is alive and Iron Fist is being played by Bruce Lee's grandson.
Post 4 IP   flag post
596790 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?