CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 2/20/20172180

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
YES!! My New Year's discounted order was received on January 6th!

EDIT: Huh, apparently my order's in QC already. For some reason my email updates can be a bit spotty
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I've been noticing that too. My emails have gone from received to complete with nothing in between anymore.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
I got an email on February 2nd I think saying it was in the vault. Nothing since then
Post 4 IP   flag post
Unless you chose a faster service, there probably haven't been any updates yet if your books were received on February 2nd given that they're grading books from the first week of January.

When CBCS starts grading books received February 2nd, keep an eye out for emails saying your book has moved on to grading. That seems to be the update email that @Studley_Dudley and I, and probably others, have not been receiving
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
I got fast pass on the book. I'll just keep waiting. No worries
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector fourpaws private msg quote post Address this user
Huh. My books were received on Jan 4 but are still listed as Processing. Even my two Fast Pass books. Though I got emails on Feb 14 stating that the books were in the process of being graded.

I guess I just need to be patient. *sigh*
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
@fourpaws you actually have to click on the invoice number to see the actual status of your order. It will always say processing when you look at your dashboard only.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts looking at those grading dates it looks like modern is a week ahead of both consumer and expanded. Why is modern 9 weeks and the other two 8?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Because we had everyone working on Modern books to even everything out before we go into Seattle. The vintage tiers will start moving again this week.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I see. Thanks.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder
@fourpaws you actually have to click on the invoice number to see the actual status of your order. It will always say processing when you look at your dashboard only.

Thanks for the tip @Oxbladder. I assume that the little QC box in the corner means that they are done grading and in Quality Control now?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourpaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbladder

Thanks for the tip @Oxbladder. I assume that the little QC box in the corner means that they are done grading and in Quality Control now?

Your order is in QC.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts

Your order is in QC.

Yay! Thank you!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Pocketrevoltech private msg quote post Address this user
My order recently went from QC to shipping. Can't even express how ecstatic I am to get my hands on these books.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Yes! I just got the order completed email! Now I just have to wait for them to be shipped!
Post 16 IP   flag post
597984 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?