Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionSignaturesSigning Opportunities

LEE/AMELL/REEDUS/MORGAN/PAYTON SIGNING OPS2170

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user

**SIGNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR MARCH**

Genuine COA is excited to announce some incredible signings opportunities for March, including STAN LEE, STEPHEN AMELL, NORMAN REEDUS, JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN and KHARY PAYTON!!

These signings are for AUTHENTIC SIGNATURE COMIC GRADING or 8x10 PHOTO ENCASEMENT. All signatures will receive the CBCS YELLOW LABEL authentication.
Don't miss these deadlines!! Find out more and place your orders NOW at the links below.

For comic book signatures and CBCS Comics grading, order at the following link.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

For 8x10 signatures, order your Photo Encasement at the link below.
http://tiny.cc/SpecialSigning

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Does that mean cbcs grads 8×10 pictures. I never heard of it
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
Does that mean cbcs grads 8×10 pictures. I never heard of it

@comicsforme 8x10 Photo Encasement is a joint program between Genuine COA and CBCS. Photos will not be graded, but will be encased with the CBCS Yellow Label Signature Authentication.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme it's one of these things we don't hear about until someone tries to sell it to you...
No offense of course. I like the idea.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
any chance of doing original art? as in the original art on the board not on a comic book.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@comicsforme it's one of these things we don't hear about until someone tries to sell it to you...

Well that's just been the theme of the week now hasn't it?
Post 6 IP   flag post
I actually would love for CBCS to do 8x10 red label VSP slabbing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
any chance of doing original art? as in the original art on the board not on a comic book.

CBCS already does that, you can get it slabbed with the ART label. Just make sure the size fits into the maximum slabbing size.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

They already do this services.

As a Bronze member, it will cost you $16.00 for the service, and $25.00 for the verification of the signature only. It will receive a red label with the grade as "OA".

I have a Neil Gaiman and Rob Liefield sketches in processing now. Can't wait for them to return.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector tdotDekko private msg quote post Address this user
For the 8 x 10 photo, have you ever thought to place the label behind the the actual photo on the back side? Just a thought.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Its been a while but i would not mind getting this graded.
Post 11 IP   flag post

Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
No offense of course. I like the idea.

@BigRig Thanks for liking the idea. Actually, CBCS and Genuine COA announced the Yellow Label 8x10 product on the forum and social media last summer.

clickable text

Quote:

@Jeremy_K We do offer that option. The benefit is that it receives a Yellow Label authentication without having to go through grading, so fans can leave the con with the encased 8x10.

For those that would like to see some more examples of 8x10 photo encasement, please see the photos below.

Post 13 IP   flag post
Looks like the 8x10s only get the soft inner well treatment without the hard outer shell.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@DarthLego, that is mostly correct because the "well" is not quite as soft for these encasements. But, with this option, not only can you take your 8x10 or Original Art home that day, you can also avoid shipping fees sending it to and from CBCS in Florida.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I would totally welcome CBCS providing VSP red label 8x10 service via the website even if lacking the outer shell.
Post 16 IP   flag post
596790 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?