Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Should Lyria break out CBCS graded comics?2145

Collector whetteon private msg quote post Address this user
A repeat of an early question I was asking the community. I would love to hear everyone's answer.

Currently on the website www.lyriacomicexchange.com the filters for graded comics include both CGC and CBCS. Would it be helpful if we broke them out and made them separate filters? So you can search for books ONLY graded by CBCS? What does everyone think about that change? Helpful or not really?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
I think they should. I dont want any book with the new cgc holder. Even if they supposedly fixed it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector aerischan private msg quote post Address this user
I think it would be good to have 3 filters:

Graded (CGC and CBCS)
CBCS
CGC
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Separate filters. Some folks do prefer one over the other. And one combined filter for graded for those who aren't picky.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector whetteon private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
It really depends on whether books graded by one company sell for prices all that different from books graded by the other company.

If the difference on a $200 book is only $5-10 it may not matter all too much.

If the difference on a #200 book is closer to $50 depending on the grading company it would be a much higher priority for you to post separate prices.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
It really depends on whether books graded by one company sell for prices all that different from books graded by the other company.

If the difference on a #200 book is closer to $50 depending on the grading company it would be a much higher priority for you to post separate prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

That's fine for some people. Others, like myself, will only buy books grades by a certain company.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I think it is fine just the way it is. The more info, the better informed I can be.

I can ascertain the difference between CGC and CBCS on each and every book listing/info. That is all I need.

I don't like CGC, but it doesn't burn my eyes when I read the letters "C G C". Not even a little.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600906 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?