Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgePop Culture

Steve Ricketts Facts2060

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
When Bruce Banner gets mad he turns into the Hulk, when the Hulk gets mad he turns into Steve Ricketts.
Post 76 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Superman and Steve Ricketts made a bet as to who was better, faster, stronger, the loser would have to wear their underwear over their pants.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Whenever road construction crews need pavement totally flattened, they call in the ol' Steve-roller.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector slym2none private msg quote post Address this user
Chuck Norris once accidentally wiped his mouth with a used napkin of Steve Ricketts'. Now you know where his lush & beautiful moustache & beard come from.
Post 79 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Ricketts does not go to Comic Con.

Comic Con goes to Steve Ricketts.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
This Steve Ricketts guy....sounds like a swell guy!

It is amazing to see one man be able to do so many things. I bet his Mom is very proud.

:o)
Post 81 IP   flag post
@ZosoRocks Steve Ricketts is so badass he birthed himself.
Post 82 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Ricketts can kill two stones with one bird.
Post 83 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Ricketts narrates the show How it's Made.
Post 84 IP   flag post
If you don't fill in your submission form correctly Steve Ricketts might just kick you in the back of your face.
Post 85 IP   flag post
When an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object the result is Steve Ricketts.
Post 86 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
SoQuote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
When an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object the result is Steve Ricketts.

So Juggernaut + Blob = Steve Ricketts!
Post 87 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn_Sam
SoQuote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

So Juggernaut + Blob = Steve Ricketts!

I would like to think that Steve's origin story would be in an X-Men issue.
Post 88 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Here it is.

Post 89 IP   flag post
@Foghorn_Sam JWKyle's Longbox called, it wants its 1st app. of Steve Ricketts back.
Post 90 IP   flag post
Steve Ricketts once tricked Superman into looking for Bigfoot on the Moon, just so he could get a cast of Neil Armstrong's footprint.
Post 91 IP   flag post
When Wonder Woman roped Steve Ricketts with her golden lasso he forced her to tell the truth.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Ricketts owns a unrestored copy of Action Comics #1. It was Supermans' personal copy. Formerly a 10.0, Steve pressed it to an 11. To gaze upon its bounteous and infinite glory, mortals have to wear special goggles to prevent eye damage.
Post 93 IP   flag post
Superman has x-ray vision, but he still calls Steve Ricketts for restoration detection on his comics.
Post 94 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Every year on feb 28th on pancake day steve flys to the UK just to show them how merica makes pancakes

He was so good at it they crowned him pancake king
Post 95 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Ricketts is a man of few words.
Post 96 IP   flag post
Sir Steve Ricketts has been given knighthood by every monarchy on Earth.
Post 97 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Sir Steve Ricketts has been given knighthood by every monarchy on Earth.

Not to mention Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter.
Post 98 IP   flag post
okay DL....now I am just wondering if you are trying to get deeper discounts....LOL
Post 99 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosoRocks
okay DL....now I am just wondering if you are trying to get deeper discounts....LOL

Post 100 IP   flag post
Uh-huh....just as a envisioned.

...and to think you aren't sharing?!

;o)
Post 101 IP   flag post
600884 101 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?