Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Collectors SetsCBCS GradedQuestions

cbcscomics.com personal inventory feature?206

Collector jedijohnson private msg quote post Address this user
In addition to having the comics we personally submit for grading, it would nice to be able to ADD the CBCS comics that we buy on the 2nd-hand market, and remove any that we might sell/trade away.

Is this feasible? And if it's already an available feature of cbcscomics.com,someone please show me the way.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I'd love that feature, too! Not just in the case of buying slabs but in the cases where you're getting books graded via an intermediary so they're submitted theough a different account but shipped to you after grading.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@jedijohnson Actually, yes, at some point you will. What you see currently is the beginning groundwork of the CBCS Collector's Sets.

Once it launches, you will be able to add books that you purchase to your collection. You will be also able to see how many books CBCS has graded of each comic, as well as how many in each grade exist.

The system will automatically add a point value your books based on the issue and grade, and you will be able to see how your comic sets measure up against other collectors.

These are the basics of how it will work, but trust me, there are MANY other exciting things about the CBCS Collector's Sets that will be revealed before it launches.

When will it launch?
We still have a lot of work to do, but we understand how much you guys want this. It has a high priority for us to be completed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Muaythaiguy private msg quote post Address this user
Im very excited for this new feature
How much time Do u need guys?
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Muaythaiguy The only thing I can say for sure is that it will not be "soon." Though it will be "as soon as we get it finished."

I know that wasn't helpful, but we don't have a timeframe yet.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector KenWorthing private msg quote post Address this user
The good thing, Steve; is .. it's in the works. I can't wait to add my stuff.

I also can't wait to see what CBCS have up their collective sleeve in the future
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWorthing
The good thing, Steve; is .. it's in the works. I can't wait to add my stuff.

I also can't wait to see what CBCS have up their collective sleeve in the future

We have a lot of things on the horizon and are excited about the future.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector GradedKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there. I want to start by saying nice work with the updated website. It's looking great. I am also looking forward to what you have planned in the future, like the collectors sets and especially a census. A census is a great resource for me when I'm looking at comics to buy. I will be patiently wait for them.

I appreciate all of the hard work. Thank you.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts, I have heard "whispers" that the CBCS census might also include data on CGC's counts as well as CBCS for a more complete look at how many in each grade are out in the wild which i think would be amazing (although not quite sure how you guys would do that without participation from CGC which i feel is doubtful). Any truth to this that you could share?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
Will there be a feature to upload your own pics of CBCS books into Collector Sets?
Post 10 IP   flag post
600783 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?