Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

WTB several BA/CA/MA mini-series2058

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Been on a mini-series kick lately and seem to have hit a brick wall on a few sets. It's a longshot coz I'm picky but figured I'd throw this out there to you guys. No CGC slabs please. Looking for:

2010 Psylocke #1, #1 (2nd print), 2, 3, 4. Must be over NM CBCS slabbed or good looking raw ok (no color breaking spine tics, other defects possibly OK). None of my LCSs have any, and the pickings are very slim on ebay...

Deadpool circle chase #2, 3, 4 either 9.8 slabbed or raw that looks like it has a very good chance at 9.8.

1995 Rogue #1 gold foil error (you can see the white lettering under the rogue gold letters). In 9.0+

1982 Wolverine 2-4. Zero visible color breaks. Newsstand barcode only.

On ALL issues above I'm ok with any non-color-breaking defects or soiling (no stains). I dont mind paying for pressing.

Thanks for looking!

ps. plz dont send me ebay links, I've seen them all 😁👍🏻
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
I wish i had that posted on my asking thread. I figured that when posting on the thread that I have exhaused the resource of looking through ebay. I may be able to help with the Psylocke my LCS has those issues last time I was there, they are in CGC slabbs but in good grades from what i remember.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Its because of your thread that I wrote that. You were the guinea pig 🍺
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Lol....
Post 4 IP   flag post
598047 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?