Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

My fisrt CBCS slab and my two cents2023

Collector Krazywan private msg quote post Address this user

I got my first cbcs slab today. I did order from ebay so I knew what grade I was getting.have to say i was pleased with the case. It's lightweight and clear. I bought this book with the sole intention of breaking it out in a couple of months to get it signed by Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan and reslabed as a signature series by CBCS. So was also pleased to finally see the tabs on the case. That will make it so much easier when that day comes. The deep inner well was nice to see also,unlike some of my other slabs. The book fits so well in there for being a 64 page book, there is no movement at all. Another thing I liked was the abance of the newton rings, unlike some of my other slabs. So when I recived my book today, I wanted to look up the grader notes, that was a breeze. I was dissapointed to not see when the book was graded by CBCS, but happy with the notes on the defects. So based off holding this case in my hand and liking it and the ability to get the grader notes without having to pay or jump thru flaming hoops with the other companies, and looking at the book also beliveing that it was acuratly graded, I think i will defentily be sending books in to get graded from my personal collection. And it helps that CBCS is about 15 mins away from me, maybe i can save on some shipping.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats. Nice book.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Krazywan - Nice purchase. If you live that close to CBCS, you can call them and arrange a drop-off date and time for your comics.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Krazywan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Krazywan - Nice purchase. If you live that close to CBCS, you can call them and arrange a drop-off date and time for your comics.
that would be awesome, I'm gonna have to check into that, that is something I could do on a lunch break
Post 4 IP   flag post
600683 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?