Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

My ebay store - new listings today1962

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Old school book going out to a happy customer tomorrow:

Post 176 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
One of my buyers just got a great deal on a great book. This one goes out tomorrow:

Post 177 IP   flag post
I started out with four signed copies and now that this one (copy three) is sold I am down to only one left:

Post 178 IP   flag post
There are plenty more coming in the next couple weeks but a dozen new listings were added to the store today. Here are some highlights:

Post 179 IP   flag post
I scanned a lot of great books last night that will be going up this week but this book ships out today:

Post 180 IP   flag post

Nice Betty Cooper cover going out to a happy customer:

Post 181 IP   flag post
There are only two 9.8s on the CGC census. The other one is unsigned. Going out to a happy customer tomorrow:

Post 182 IP   flag post
601305 182 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?