New Logan trailer!1897

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I'm so excited for this movie!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
I cant wait im so excited.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, this movie is going to be so awesome. I'm so glad I picked up a NYX #3.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
I'm really excited for this! Definitely wonder if this will raise the price up a bit more for NYX #3?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Now that is a movie to see!!!! (and I will)
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
@Jaydknight after seeing this trailer I would believe that ppl would take advantage of it before the movie comes out, now if the move does real well in the box office the price will probably go up a slight bit more. IMO of course. There has been stranger things happen. but I do not for see the value of NYX #3 going down any time soon.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
Yeah, this movie is going to be so awesome. I'm so glad I picked up a NYX #3.
Same here!

I personally liked the first trailer better, not that the new one was bad (it was great to see Laura extend her claws!) but the use of music in the first one was AMAZING and really gives the feeling of something different as far as the X-Men movies go.

Considering James Mangold (director of 3:10 to Yuma and Walk the Line) is directing again and after recently listening to his commentary on The Wolverine, I fully believe that he not only loves the character, but also has the filmmaking ability to make a great film with the subject matter and if this is Jackman's last run as Wolverine (and Stewart's last as Xavier) I know he'll try to send them out in top form.

If they can find a way through the tonal difference (and continuity), I'd love to see Laura and Negasonic Teenage Warhead from Deadpool in a fun buddy movie
Post 7 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Regrets selling a raw signed Middleton NYX#3 for $200 in 2014
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
I have 2 CBCS 9.4 graded copies of NYX #4 for sale on eBay if anyones interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132070113747?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132070113746?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like it's going to be a hell of a movie as long as what we saw actually makes it into the movie
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Thanks for the post! Love it!
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Sirtoddington Pricing on those seems a bit high, I think. Recently 9.4s seem to have gone for about $100, including signed copies, and the other BIN listings are all under $200 after shipping. Some for less than $150 shipped. MyComicShop.com has graded 9.6 copies for under $200 as well.

@BigRig Early reactions seem to be very positive! SPOILER WARNING!

I didn't read more than a sentence after the intro paragraph since I want to save it for my first viewing but I'm glad to hear it's looking good!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@Sirtoddington Pricing on those seems a bit high, I think. Recently 9.4s seem to have gone for about $100, including signed copies, and the other BIN listings are all under $200 after shipping. Some for less than $150 shipped. MyComicShop.com has graded 9.6 copies for under $200 as well.

@BigRig Early reactions seem to be very positive! SPOILER WARNING!

I didn't read more than a sentence after the intro paragraph since I want to save it for my first viewing but I'm glad to hear it's looking good!

Going any lower won't cover the cost of the grading & getting the money raised for medical bills. Plus with the movie coming out.... they'll be going up in price. I'm just the one that realizes it. lol
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Cool. I sent my 3 & 4 in for grading last week with a few other books.
Post 14 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Still say Wolverine #64 is her first appearance lol
Post 15 IP   flag post
@Sirtoddington I get what you're saying and as long as you're patient you might move them at or close to that price. As it is, you'll have to wait for most of the other 9.4s, 9.6s, and even some 9.8s to leave the market before your price starts becomes attractive to buyers.

There was a really good thread on here about this not too long ago.

Best of luck!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine

That's the first I have heard of that. I know about the test tube in Wolverine #80, but I've not heard anything about #64
Post 17 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite To be honest... Before I first posted they were more then what i posted mine for. That's kind of what I based mine off of, though they tapered off a bit since i posted mine. That was before the first trailer hit but the leaks started coming in about Laura. That's when I decided to go ahead & get mine graded. they didn't really hint too much on her characters role in that first trailer (even though we all knew), but now that we've FINALLY seen the claws come out & her in action, all those early issues will be skyrocketing. It's just a matter of time now.
Post 18 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite what site do you use?
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@dielinfinite what site do you use?

Looks like gocollect.com
Post 20 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer I just took a quick look at ebay's recently sold items, My comic Shop's current items for sale, and the graphs came from GoCollect
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector comicbooknerd private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think I can count the amount of times I've watched today's trailer. CAN NOT WAIT!
Post 22 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine

That's the first I have heard of that. I know about the test tube in Wolverine #80, but I've not heard anything about #64

Sorry meant #80 my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicbooknerd
I don't think I can count the amount of times I've watched today's trailer. CAN NOT WAIT!

Think it's over 30 for me. Just can't stop watching it
Post 23 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I can't consider #80 an appearance as it was never meant to lead to the future character's creation at the time it was drawn. But when X-23 was created they named her as reverse easter egg homage to that panel in #80. It's a nice oddity to have, but nothing official appearance wise.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Really looking forward to this.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Just a few minutes to go!

Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
I got my tickets for Sunday
Post 27 IP   flag post
Holy Crap!

The movie was great! definitely more in the tradition of the western, which is somewhat expected from the director, as opposed to the super hero mold but I loved it. Laura was a great character and Jackman did his best Logan. Patrick Stewart gave an amazing final performace as well.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Im going Sat cant wait for it. Been looking forward to this movie for awhile now.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
Looks better than other trailers I have seen.

I'll put my money down on it.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600736 33 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?