CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 1/16/20171885

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Should we all prepare for a spike in turnaround times once you guys get to the late December/Early January books?

It was an amazing promotion and I'm guessing you guys got hit with a ton of new orders
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I think turnaround times should 1 week.

Take that gold nugget to your CEO!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Tanis private msg quote post Address this user
Mine arrived in early December and from and email I got yesterday the comics I sent have only just gone in to be graded so I am hoping to see them soon (I Hope!)
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@Tanis December?? Ive got books from Nov that still havent changed

Looking at my dashboard is like watching paint dry
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer

@shrewbeer I haven't gone to Dashboard as that would drive me crazy.
I originally sent them in from the UK in late October but they didn't get to CBCS until December (FedEx messed up) so I have been waiting a fair few weeks myself so know how you feel
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Drying paint implies a change....my dashboard is like looking at a photograph or paying bus fare...no change!
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Ok then, staring out the window waiting for dad to come home from picking up milk ten years ago... 😆

Or waiting patiently for Natalie Portman to call...😭

Or even better yet, watching a 90s comic book run age until its worth more than the cover price 😁👌🏻
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Ok then, staring out the window waiting for dad to come home from picking up milk ten years ago... 😆

Or waiting patiently for Natalie Portman to call...😭

Or even better yet, watching a 90s comic book run age until its worth more than the cover price 😁👌🏻

Lol!!!! Perfect!!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Gd4901 private msg quote post Address this user
I think my books have sat in QC now for 8-9 days. Just an FYI if anyone is curious
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gd4901
I think my books have sat in QC now for 8-9 days. Just an FYI if anyone is curious

@Gd4901 Mine were in there from the 6th Dec untill the 16th Jan, Yes I know it was the holiday, but that is still about 6 weeks, quite a long time in QC
Post 11 IP   flag post
Ouch!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Or even better yet, watching a 90s comic book run age until its worth more than the cover price

Its true. But it still hurts to read it.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Now noted as shipping. No grsdes yet, though.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gd4901
Now noted as shipping. No grsdes yet, though.

I got the email about 20 min ago to say that mine are now ready to be shipped. (not shipped yet)
I don't have any grades yet either.
Post 15 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Tanis grades become visible once the package leaves their building. So when you see the grades you will know they are now in the hands of FedEx.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Tanis grades become visible once the package leaves their building. So when you see the grades you will know they are now in the hands of FedEx.

@DarthLego Great, thanks for the info, but I can't find the grades even though I now have an email saying that the comics are now in the hands of FedEx.
As I didn't send these via the CBCS website but through an agent in the UK I am unsure where the info would be
Post 17 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Tanis in order to see the grades you have to submit them directly through your own CBCS website account.
Post 18 IP   flag post
@DarthLego Ah Right thanks! Well I will just have to go with the surprise when they arrive! Hahaha
Post 19 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Tanis - Your agent who submitted the books should be able to see the grades. I received an email earlier today that my order was being shipped. I could not see the grades until I got a second email with the FedEx tracking number for the package.
Post 20 IP   flag post
@esaravo, Yep, I have that mail with tracking info, no grades, but I can contact the guys who did the submissions for me, so not a problem.

But I think I will wait. I should have them in my hands soon, I have waited this long what's a few more days ...
Post 21 IP   flag post
Got some good surprises and some not so good- but overall very happy. Had a Ghost Rider #1 come back as a 9.4. And my Bobby Benson's B-Bar-B Riders #14 [1952] came back with a Dick Ayers signature on page 1 that I didn't see. Bought from Metropolitan Comics just a few months ago for next to nothing and they never mentioned it.
Post 22 IP   flag post
I have a Mars Attacks variant signed by McCrea coming back, along with a couple of original art sketches, a Wolvie and a Hit Girl variant that is signed.
Due Monday morning according to FedEx tracking

I have taken the day off work so I can get them in person
Post 23 IP   flag post
@Gd4901 Going to show you in a new thread, 2 of the comics arrived back today while I was at work.
Some are supposed to come Monday and some on the 1st, not sure why they have been split up in the return delivery though
Post 24 IP   flag post
My daughter didn't answer the door today when the Fedex man came!!!!! Arghhh. Now prob can't get til Monday!
Post 25 IP   flag post
Nnnnnooooooooooo! At least my husband took the parcel in.
Post 26 IP   flag post
597874 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?