Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSignatures

Mail Call!1866

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Just got my long awaited batch in! I submitted these at SDCC but they went to Joey at CFP first. It's a shame I missed out on the new labels though

There's an issue with the Teens Titans book where the label label incorrectly says the book was signed at New York Comic Con (it was signed at SDCC) but the date on the book is correct.

I was surprised by the grade on the BSG book as neither Joey nor I noticed the 1.5" stain on the inside back cover that is the only flaw listed in the notes
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books man
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thank you!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
Were you one of the lucky ones to snag that NYX at cover price? Also, great Tomb Raider books!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Jaydknight lol I wish, though I did get Nyx 1-4 at a decent price a few months ago.

And thanks about the Tomb Raiders! I believe I have all of Adam Hughes' Tomb Raider covers except for one, which I'll pick up eventually. I'd like to slowly start getting them into Yellow slabs
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
awesome
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@Jaydknight lol I wish, though I did get Nyx 1-4 at a decent price a few months ago.

And thanks about the Tomb Raiders! I believe I have all of Adam Hughes' Tomb Raider covers except for one, which I'll pick up eventually. I'd like to slowly start getting them into Yellow slabs

A spendy, but awesome goal to get them all slabbed and yellow labeled by him! Adam Hughes art style is just shiny and nice to look at.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@VaComicsGuy @Gabriel85301 Thank you!

@Jaydknight lol thanks! But really, spendy but awesome goals are what many of us as collectors atr great at. Just ask all the folks collecting Darth Maul variants. And if the registry/competitive sets ever get implemented?
Post 9 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Yep! Goals make the whole game more fun as well. I'll be joining the grab for all the Maul Variants as well. Been trying to keep up on all the ther Star Wars Variants too, but losing track and it's expensive!

What are the registry/competitive sets? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Jaydknight I don't have a lot of experience with them myself since the CGC community isn't exactly what I'd call welcoming but. asically there are several established categories in which people can register their books for points and people compete for the best set in each category.

Here's the info page @ CGC

The registry and competitive sets are a couple of the many "coming soon" features of the CBCS site
Post 11 IP   flag post
600837 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?