Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver AgeQuestions

Order Status: Submitted1794

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

Quick question. Does anyone know it I can add a comic to an order that I have paid for already (but not yet mailed out my comics)? The status of my order is: Submitted.

Or do I have to place an additional order?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know about adding a comic but Customer Service in the past has helped me with removing a book or changing details
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
I just did this. Call customer service and let them know what you're adding. Add a note in with your order with the services you want also. I'm not sure if it got added to my order after I talked to them on the phone or once they received the books but it will show up in the order on your dashboard eventually
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1
I just did this. Call customer service and let them know what you're adding. Add a note in with your order with the services you want also. I'm not sure if it got added to my order after I talked to them on the phone or once they received the books but it will show up in the order on your dashboard eventually

Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
600899 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?