Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

The NEW CBCS Label is LIVE!1774

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
We would like to share the newly redesigned CBCS label.

We've been busy gathering information from our customers and working with a graphic designer, and we are proud to announce the launch of the new CBCS label!

Each label is branded with a complimentary colored CBCS logo in bold holofoil. The color scheme remains the same with yellow for ASP (witnessed signatures), red for VSP (verified signatures), and blue for unsigned books.

We have redesigned the label text to have an easier to read font, and increased the size of key text fields. The grade font has also been changed to allow the proper amount of impact.

The new CBCS label goes into production on January 4th. Any order that enters slab production on, or after, that date will get the new CBCS label. Orders in-house that were already slabbed prior to January 4th have the prior CBCS label.

We appreciate all the fantastic input from our customers. This label belongs to all of you, and we are honored to have it on the CBCS product!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector D84 private msg quote post Address this user
Love the video and the new look.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Love it, looks awsome. Cant wait to get my books back and have these labels. @SteveRicketts When are we expecting these labels to start shipping out?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Nicely done
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like I just missed out. Oh well, I just just shipped out some new books today that will get them. I do like how the label isn't stark white like some of the prelims we saw.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I do like how the label isn't stark white like some of the prelims we saw.
+1
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I do like how the label isn't stark white like some of the prelims we saw.
+1

I liked the white ones. But can't have it all - a true upgrade from the rivets! Thanks, guys.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector jdangerc private msg quote post Address this user
A good upgrade from the current label, but still not as good as the ones before the change. I do like these better but still need work for that "crisp" "sharp" look.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Lunarshade private msg quote post Address this user
This new look is great! This will be easier to read.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Really fantastic - I think it's pretty impressive in terms of soliciting, listening and responding to community feedback. You can't make everyone happy, but you've done a great job of trying and it shows.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector KenWorthing private msg quote post Address this user
LOVE it!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
This new label is very nice although we all know that not everyone will be pleased. I just want my current submissions slabbed and labeled with this new label!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
@SpiderTim I remember when they switched from the original label to the current ones that they did it with no notice to the coustomers, i did ask Steve when they are rolling the new labels out. I hope he will chime in here shortly and say when, I have books that are arriving tomarow and i hope they have the new labels on them. They did sit in QC for a long while. So i am praying that they are the new labels.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
It's not as riveting as the old, new label, but I like it. Nice work.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector HOGLEG private msg quote post Address this user
Ive been lazy about putting together a new stack of books to send in for grading. A new label to check out is the motivation I needed. Will start going through books tonight.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector TruckJohnson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
It's not as riveting as the old, new label, but I like it. Nice work.

"Riveting." I see what you did there.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DertyComix
@SpiderTim I remember when they switched from the original label to the current ones that they did it with no notice to the coustomers, i did ask Steve when they are rolling the new labels out. I hope he will chime in here shortly and say when, I have books that are arriving tomarow and i hope they have the new labels on them. They did sit in QC for a long while. So i am praying that they are the new labels.

According to the email they say book currently going into slabbing will receive the new label and I am crossing my fingers that my books that were just graded will receive the new label!
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector TruckJohnson private msg quote post Address this user
The detailed comic book info is WAY too close to the number grade. Especially weird considering you have a ton of room on the label you could have used to let the various elements breathe. But nevertheless... far in a way better than that riveted monstrosity of typefaces you released with no outside input last year.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw the video on YouTube and have to say i love it. It clean, crisp, and love the holo logo. Makes the case pop and very eye catching. Great job CBCs and Steve for going the extra mile and listening to you fans.👍
Post 19 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Great job!! I was ok with the old one but no doubt this is an improvement.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
A vast improvement over the previous iteration.
Post 21 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Love the new labels! I'll be glad to get these.
Post 22 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I'm shipping CBCS ten comics tomorrow for grading and plan on sending in another 15 next week!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector Waddly private msg quote post Address this user
Great new look !
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Johnjakewish private msg quote post Address this user
The new label looks great!
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector leesoul21 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks great! Truly cool move listening to the community too.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DertyComix
Love it, looks awsome. Cant wait to get my books back and have these labels. @SteveRicketts When are we expecting these labels to start shipping out?

Probably by the end of the week.
Anything that goes into slab starting tomorrow morning will have the new label. We flipped the switch to turn them on when we walked out at the end of the day today.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Incidentally, guys. I just want to say that the labels look nice in the pictures and video, but just wait until you get them in your hands. They're incredible.

When the labels were delivered to us from the printer, the collective comment through the office was "WOW!"

I can't wait for these to start getting into your mailbox. They'll blow you away.
Post 28 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Incidentally, guys. I just want to say that the labels look nice in the pictures and video, but just wait until you get them in your hands. They're incredible.

When the labels were delivered to us from the printer, the collective comment through the office was "WOW!"

I can't wait for these to start getting into your mailbox. They'll blow you away.

Along with the integrity and transparency of your company, it's your communication and listening to your client base that sets you guys apart from your competitors. Well done!!!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Bruticus private msg quote post Address this user
Alot better than the old one.
Great job CBCS.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601289 68 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?