Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Happy Holidays from your friends at CBCS!1702

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Holidays from your friends at CBCS!

Take advantage of a limited time offer!
20% off mailed in submissions!
Ends January 13th 2017

We'd like to make a special Holiday Offer to our customers. Mail submissions of 5 books or more get 20% off your grading, re-holder and fast pass fees! This offer runs from December 27th, 2016 until January 13th, 2017 (mailed in submission must be post marked by January 13th).

The CBCS office will be closed on December 26th in observance of the holiday. We will reopen on December 27th at 9am EST.

*Holiday discount is not offered on dealer or membership priced submissions.
**Discount does not include signature verification fees for VSP books.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Nice! I wish I had some books to send in! Maybe I need to come up with a few... Happy Holidays!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Cemeteryseth private msg quote post Address this user
How do you go about mail in submissions if you're not a member? I've only submitted at cons.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts

If we are a member I know we can't stack this deal, but can we use the 20% off instead for a better price during this promotion?
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome! I was just putting together a couple of orders I'd like to send in!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I need to get a sub ready.. way to twist my arm!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
@SteveRicketts

If we are a member I know we can't stack this deal, but can we use the 20% off instead for a better price during this promotion?

@SteveRicketts how do we go about getting the 20% discount if we're members? It's a better deal than the membership pricing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
happy holidays too you and all at CBCS.

I hope you you enjoy your time off.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Holidays to the CBCS crew!
Post 10 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts So is the 20% automatically calculated on website when we build invoice? Or do we have to pay full price and you guys deduct it once order is in hand?
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 The website doesn't seem to reflect the discounted prices so I'm guessing the latter, kind of like the ecoupons
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think they charge until they begin grading. They will likely recalculate before they bill you.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
@SteveRicketts

Yes. We will discount it accordingly and give you the cheaper price.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01
@SteveRicketts So is the 20% automatically calculated on website when we build invoice? Or do we have to pay full price and you guys deduct it once order is in hand?

It won't show on the online invoice. We will discount the charges when your order is received.
Post 15 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthshaker01

It won't show on the online invoice. We will discount the charges when your order is received.
well I got to tell that sounds pretty badass. As you know I have sent you guys over 600 file copies and rare GA #1's since your opening. Expect some more in the next month. I got the rest of the 1947 Cheerios premium file copies and another Atom Bomb Y-1 from Carl Barks personal collection. It was actually labeled differently at the bottom than the regular issed Atom Bomb from 1947. It was found in the box from the guy that bought part of the Dell Warehouse in late 70's. Also a bunch of other cool GA #1's, and Dell file copies..
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector BrotherKenneth private msg quote post Address this user
Perfect timing! I have twenty books ready to go and I just got my Christmas bonus. Thanks
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas @SteveRicketts and CBCS. Thanks for the discount. I'm a member and will take you up on that..Thanks!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Steve, and Happy Holidays to the CBCS crew! I hope you have a great 2017.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Kinzebac private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Holidays to all.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector KenWorthing private msg quote post Address this user
Happy holidays to all too! I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of the 20% off offer
Post 21 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas to all the great new friends I have made here at the CBCS forums. May you find yourself in good health and with family and friends for the holidays, and may all your submissions come back faster and with higher grades than you expected!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!

Thanks for being here and creating such a wonderful environment for all of us.

I am going to start getting an order ready and take advantage of this awesome deal.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector HOGLEG private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, this is too good to pass up.
THANKS!!
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Bkrose69 private msg quote post Address this user
My comics arrived today but the billing doesnt show the discount. Is there a reason for this?
Post 25 IP   flag post
598060 25 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?