Comics Modern AgeQuestionsSignatures

SPAWN #1 Black Ink Error1599

Collector MetalPSI private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormdaMarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPSI
This guy needs to be told straight up.

Nobody wants your book. This isn't Facebook.
Like I said Troll

Congrats on the sale
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector NormdaMarine private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@TyrantK No you obviously aren't here much, that's not a post count meter.

I think a lot of people have trouble between emotion and context, and a lot of people hate to be disagreed with or corrected. FACEBOOK I potentially have a couple thousand viewers, EBAY I have millions. And who gives a shit how I sell a book? Once there is a bid on Ebay the book is removed from the Facebook post and vis versa. You followed me from your elitist CGC forum here to try and Troll me on this thread as you did over there. If you honestly don't have anything to add go color! Or better yet go read and educate yourself on Print Error books because you obviously need it.

If you place something for sale on eBay, you are agreeing to their terms and services. In that terms and services, it states that while you have something for sale on eBay, they do not allow you to have that same item for sale elsewhere.

It's that simple
Post 52 IP   flag post
Maybe you should learn to quote as well. You wouldn't want to confuse your millions of viewers.

I wonder...if they were buyers, would we be having this conversation?
Post 53 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

FACEBOOK I potentially have a couple thousand viewers, EBAY I have millions. And who gives a shit how I sell a book? Once there is a bid on Ebay the book is removed from the Facebook post and vis versa. You followed me from your elitist CGC forum here to try and Troll me on this thread as you did over there. If you honestly don't have anything to add go color! Or better yet go read and educate yourself on Print Error books because you obviously need it.

Took MetalPSI comments out of the text. I think this is what you were trying to say.

Post 54 IP   flag post
@JWKyle As always, ever helpful lol
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector TyrantK private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@TyrantK No you obviously aren't here much, that's not a post count meter.

I think a lot of people have trouble between emotion and context, and a lot of people hate to be disagreed with or corrected.

If you place something for sale on eBay, you are agreeing to their terms and services. In that terms and services, it states that while you have something for sale on eBay, they do not allow you to have that same item for sale elsewhere.

It's that simple

Thank you for clearing the post thing up.... lol

I should have said that I am "newer" rather than mentioning how frequent I visit this forum, as I am typically here several times a day.

However, I agree that some people cannot handle being disagreed with but it should also be done with neutrality. As we all know, deciphering emotion from text can be difficult so it's easy for someone to interpret what someone said and take it out of context.

All I am saying is, that 2 separate people have been on this board and complained about you. You've also said inflammatory remarks that were not needed. Just my opinion. Call me a hippie but I want everyone to get along.

Secondly, where did this come from? I did not see it in this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
Quote:

FACEBOOK I potentially have a couple thousand viewers, EBAY I have millions. And who gives a shit how I sell a book? Once there is a bid on Ebay the book is removed from the Facebook post and vis versa. You followed me from your elitist CGC forum here to try and Troll me on this thread as you did over there. If you honestly don't have anything to add go color! Or better yet go read and educate yourself on Print Error books because you obviously need it.

Took MetalPSI comments out of the text. I think this is what you were trying to say.

Post 56 IP   flag post
There are a lot more than 2 people who have an issue with how I conduct myself.

And I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't see how anyone else outside of those people or myself would take issue, but you are free to feel what you like
Post 57 IP   flag post
It just creates a hostile environment here, all I am saying. If you have beef, it would seem more appropriate to discuss via PM. If these individuals should be avoided, then shouldn't it be made a thread (Got ripped off by so and so)? At that point it would be a public service announcement vs. talking smack.
Post 58 IP   flag post
@TyrantK I don't understand what you are saying...

If you disagree with someone, the best option is to PM that person?
Post 59 IP   flag post
See here, we are having diverging viewpoints, at what point does someone perceive hostility?

If someone chooses to respond with childish language, how is PMing them going to resolve the situation. In fact, how can hostility be viewed on a message board.

You yourself admitted to being "newer" to posting.
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector NormdaMarine private msg quote post Address this user

Better? It was originally done from my phone so please excuse the quoted text insertion mistake!
Post 61 IP   flag post
Just giving you a hard time.

Like I said, if those millions of viewers were buyers, would you have come here in the first place?

Over here, you have people who don't understand the difference between a discussion and a argument, over there you have people trying to teach you the in's and out's of what it's like to move books.

In both cases you are disrespectful. Perhaps that's why you have viewers, and only viewers.

Here's a tidbit, views can be generated by bots, and most times, are.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Got pulled into a meeting...

You can absolutely disagree with someone publically, that's not the issue. However, I have read posts where you are absolutely trolling their thread. No disagreement. Just trolling. At that point, I know you said that individuals should not be so quick to label but I wanted to point out that the perception is not isolated to those individuals who said you were being a troll.

Do I know the difference between a conversation and an argument, yes. Once someone becomes and asshole or a troll, the line is blurred.
Post 63 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Trolls can be fun (anyone watch southpark?)

Lol but seriously, @NormdaMarine you posted a 25$ find, do we get to know how the story ends?! (ie what'd ya get for it!)
Post 64 IP   flag post
"If someone chooses to respond with childish language, how is PMing them going to resolve the situation. In fact, how can hostility be viewed on a message board."

If someone is being hostile towards you, is the appropriate thing to do is fire back? Not really. That's not the issue here. When I read this thread, I do not see hostility towards you, unless something was deleted. It appeared that you were being hostile with your first post.

Just so I am clear, you do not feel that someone can interpret hostility on a message board?

Secondly, yes, I am new to this board but not to forums and general interaction via text. lol

Bottom line: I am not a mod so it doesn't truly matter. You made a comment on people being quick to judge and I was highlighting that I felt like you are intentionally/unintentionally being a troll with most of your posts that I happen to read. Shrug.
Post 65 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Via EBAY.COM:

"In your listing page or in communications with another eBay member you can't refer to or promote your personal website (including links to home page web addresses that promote websites outside of eBay), sales outside of eBay, or other businesses."

You just cannot link your own personal website or other items sold outside of ebay from within the same item being sold on ebay. I couldn't find anything about selling the same item at different sources on the internet, such as facebook, or your own domain.
Post 66 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@kaptainmyke What's your eBay?

I'd be glad to add you to my blocked bidders. "thekaptainmyke" and "kaptainmykeinc". Knock yourself out, brah
Post 67 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Via EBAY.COM:

"In your listing page or in communications with another eBay member you can't refer to or promote your personal website (including links to home page web addresses that promote websites outside of eBay), sales outside of eBay, or other businesses."

You just cannot link your own personal website or other items sold outside of ebay from within the same item being sold on ebay. I couldn't find anything about selling the same item at different sources on the internet, such as facebook, or your own domain.

You are 100% correct. In fact sites like Metropolis and Lone Star double post on eBay all the time. When a bid is made on eBay though, they pull the ad from their own site.
Post 68 IP   flag post
@TyrantK Shrug

@kaptainmyke The fact you brah, is enough. Pleasure is all on this side of the table. Barh

I'll let someone else field the eBay stuff, since I don't sell, just been told by numerous people that if an item is for sale, the correct (read legal) way to post is on one site at a time. Multiple sites, conflict of interest.

Many, many examples in the past where someone posted a book on multiple sites and ended up with multiple offers and circumvented paying fees for listings.

That is my logic on it.
Post 69 IP   flag post
Quote:
Ok, so according to you, not fulfilling a pre arranged agreement doesn't mean much to you

Cheating a system that others do hold agreements to, is just low.

And that's exactly what it is, cheating

You have something to say, I'm right here. Troll

So, you accuse someone of cheating based on the opinion's of others? No facts, no proof.... "Oh, I heard it somewhere."

Thanks for addressing my questions/points. A true indicator of you actually wanting to have logical discourse. Troll on.
Post 70 IP   flag post
600892 70 20
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.