Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeGrading Help Needed

CBCS 9.8 Graded Subscription Service159

Collector jerry3204 private msg quote post Address this user
If you are interested in getting CBCS 9.8 copies of current comics, please pre-order them with my subscription service! You may spot-request specific issues or get full runs. You ONLY pay for 9.8 copies so there is no risk to you. Details here: clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector PovRow private msg quote post Address this user
How does this work with rule 6 of the TOS?

6. Commerce Restrictions
Users are prohibited from engaging in substantial commercial transactions on a public thread located on the CBCS message boards. Solicitations for signatures and/or signing events are exempt from this restriction and are permitted.
Post 2 IP   flag post
From Steve Paulus - "Self-promotion is encouraged". I also have his personal permission from him directly via phone.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector PovRow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry3204
From Steve Paulus - "Self-promotion is encouraged". I also have his personal permission from him directly via phone.

Cool! This may open things up to being able to sell here!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Maybe they should clarify exactly what "substantial commercial transactions" are. I am just trying to help people get 9.8 books of issues that are hard to come by because no one sends them in.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Saturday Special: Use Promo Code "FORUM" when signing up and get a free regular credit with the minimum purchase! That's a free CBCS 9.8 comic! Valid for purchases made on 4/30/16. New subscribers only. clickable text
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Muaythaiguy private msg quote post Address this user
When i click the submit Button, it links me to ur Facebook Page.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Hi Tobias, thank you for signing up! Yes, once you hit SUBMIT you are taken to our Facebook page. I encourage you to follow us on Facebook for future specials and deals.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector WCollecbales private msg quote post Address this user
International shipping rates, sounds like an awesome idea, I'd love to try it out.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I offer two options for international customers, ship as each book arrives ($29.99) or hold and ship once three comics are in-hand ($49.99). Please go here to sign up:
clickable text
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector WCollecbales private msg quote post Address this user
Is their a minimum number of books I can request or can I request just one? Also, what Batman #1 (the one about to come out) variant do you have? Many thanks.
Post 11 IP   flag post
When buying credits, the minimum order is 3. That can be any combination of regular and variant credits.
Post 12 IP   flag post
THANK YOU to everyone who signed up yesterday! I am going to make sure you all get 9.8s!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Another benefit to my Graded 9.8 Subscription Service - I see that Batman/Superman #32 is already selling for $20 on eBay ungraded! My subscribers have already locked in their price of this comic at $38.99 for a 9.8. 9.8s will probably be DOUBLE that for everyone else when the comics come back from grading!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Just got in another 30 comics from CBCS - 29 9.8s and only 1 9.6. Not bad!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Crows private msg quote post Address this user
Jerry provides a great service. I need to pick another title as Smallville has ended Books were all packed very well, I never received a cracked slab, and he has answered any email Ive sent within minutes ! Keep up the good work Jerry !
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crows
Jerry provides a great service. I need to pick another title as Smallville has ended Books were all packed very well, I never received a cracked slab, and he has answered any email Ive sent within minutes ! Keep up the good work Jerry !

Thanks Ray!
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector JazzyJeffie private msg quote post Address this user
I'm based in the Philippines and have my US-bought books and action figures to a friend in California.
Is this arrangement possible with you?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeffie
I'm based in the Philippines and have my US-bought books and action figures to a friend in California.

Sure! I would be happy to arrange that with you!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry3204
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeffie

Please email me at jerry3204auctions@hotmail.com if you have any questions!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Muaythaiguy private msg quote post Address this user
I just wanted to know if you recieve my order and if there are some updates
Post 21 IP   flag post
600695 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?