CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 11/28/20161570

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm so happy with CBCS right now. My 27 books were not recieved until September 22, but already in quality control. I'm ahead of the curb.

Fastest turnaround ever! You guys are all awesome !
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Chadseale private msg quote post Address this user
That's interesting because I got an email saying mine were received on the 15th of sept and are still stuck in receiving. So not sure how yours received a week later skipped others.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadseale
That's interesting because I got an email saying mine were received on the 15th of sept and are still stuck in receiving. So not sure how yours received a week later skipped others.

His books were received at Rose City Comic Con, which back dates them to the 13th.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Chadseale private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Steve makes more sense. Not sure why he posted they were received the 22nd just gives other people miss information and makes them wonder. He should have stated that better. Thank you for clarification.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I "submitted" on the "11th" (which was a Sunday) but according to the billing receipt, they were "recieved" on the 22nd.

I was going by the "recieved" date I was given, not by the date of the submission. Apologies in the confusion if any.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Ashdad private msg quote post Address this user
I got my "gone to the grading floor" email last week, on my first ever submission from Rose City. The excitment is building. Can't wait.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashdad
I got my "gone to the grading floor" email last week, on my first ever submission from Rose City. The excitment is building. Can't wait.

@Ashdad Awesome! I submitted a total of 49 books this year, 47 which were with CBCS. Did you get a membership? I am not but I plan to do so this upcoming year. I am never a rush for my books since I never sell (or flip as some would call it) them.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know on average how long it takes to get the books in hand after they hit the grading floor?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user
I have 2 books that I submitted at Rose City Comic Con and they are still stuck in receive. 😤
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Ashdad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashdad

@Ashdad Awesome! I submitted a total of 49 books this year, 47 which were with CBCS. Did you get a membership? I am not but I plan to do so this upcoming year. I am never a rush for my books since I never sell (or flip as some would call it) them.

No I didn't. I wanted to see how it went before I laid down mo at on a membership.

Got my completed and shipped emails yesterday. Books should be here Wednesday. Can't wait.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
I'm new to the forum. I'm sure this is answered elsewhere so my apologies in advance, but what's the benefit of a membership if you don't need it to submit books? Is it simply that you get a credit at the cost of the membership? I'm interested in submitting 10-20 books.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@jrs - Look at the cost savings per book for members vs non-members, then see if the coupons for free services are something that you would use. If you are only going to submit 10 books per year, then it might not be worth it for you. If you plan on submitting 40-60 books, then a Bronze would more than pay for itself.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, makes sense.
Post 14 IP   flag post
597868 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?