Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Star Wars (Marvel 1977-86 ) for sale? - Any?1560

Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Collectors, I am getting back to building a run of Star wars (1st run from 77-86/Marvel). Anyone have any for sale in the $2 ballpark? Please let me know. Thank you. Ray/RI
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have a small run I'm willing to sell...

I also have this signed by Michael Golden

Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Those books in the $2.00 range might be pretty hard to find. But it doesn't hurt to ask I guess.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I know they vary in price..2 weeks ago the RICC had plenty of dealers selling them -all over the board. I'm putting a set together to read and give to my sons .
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Trilogycomics private msg quote post Address this user
I have almost every issue...But 2.00 is just to cheap..
They sell steady at 6-8 and bulk groups at 5.00
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe get trades? They usually include cover art too.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Johnnylray You may have some luck at comicbook shows. Go through the 1$ boxes. I also saw a few of the early reprint issues at my LCS for $3 each as I was digging through their long boxes. So they are out there. Good luck in your quest.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector D84 private msg quote post Address this user
Check eBay auctions. When I was auctioning my run off in lots, they averaged $0.50-$1.00 an issue, except #1.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hi Everyone- Thank you all for the replies and direct messages. I am in the process of buying a good number of Star Wars issues from fellow collectors here on the board. I appreciate all the help in achieving my goal! Ray/RI
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Jeremy_K There's also an omnibus out now

Includes issues 1-44 and the annual. It's not the cheapest book but can be had for about $1.33/issue
Post 10 IP   flag post
I just received a batch of Star Wars from KaptainMyke- Thank you for the Safe, Quick shipment of some fine books! I would recommend Mike for sure! Thanks again!
Post 11 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
No problem anytime, brah
Post 12 IP   flag post
Another good day at my mailbox! Thank you to Trilogycomics for a batch of nice Star Wars books for my collection! Very happy with the deals here on the CBCS Forum Board. Thanks Gerald! ..Ray
Post 13 IP   flag post
597898 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?