Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Silver AgeMovies TelevisionSignatures

Journey Into Mystery #112 Signed Stan Lee1547

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have listed on ebay my Journey into Mystery #112 Thor Vs Hulk signed by Stan Lee for 7-day auction.

http://ebay.to/2foEXWN

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
I have been watching this... did not know it was you kap.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
But...the seller is..."thekaptainmyke" LMAO
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dam... i just looked back and sure was. I even missed that you are from Belleview, I have friends and family in Lynnwood, Bremerton, and Port Orchard.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Oh cool. It's beautiful up here in the NW
Post 5 IP   flag post
I miss it. I lived there for a long time. Would love to go back someday, wife says if i get her a house on the sound that she will be willing to move back. I told her that we will never go back then, cant afford those houses on the sound.
Post 6 IP   flag post
24 hrs to go and over 30 watchers! wahooooo
Post 7 IP   flag post
I got my bids in and its beyond my reach now.
Post 8 IP   flag post
It seems to be on track for what I was hoping for.
Post 9 IP   flag post
597867 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?