CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 11/21/20161545

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
...or 11/22
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts - Should we expect to see orders from conventions held November 11-13 appear on our dashboards soon? Do convention submittals still get received dates for the Tuesday (11/15) following the convention?
Post 2 IP   flag post
We are still entering books from those shows. I don't know if they'll be in this week due to the holiday. Next week for sure.

The received date for all show books are backdated to the Tuesday following the show.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts - Thanks, Steve. One order showed up on my dashboard today (with e-mail first), but the only date I see on the order is today's date (the invoice has the signature dates also).
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@SteveRicketts - Thanks, Steve. One order showed up on my dashboard today (with e-mail first), but the only date I see on the order is today's date (the invoice has the signature dates also).

Yes, we have no way to change the date in the system. It shows the date the order is entered.

Just know that they are filed in the grading queue with the received date being the Tuesday after the show.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector DrunkWooky private msg quote post Address this user
Did my verified submission delay grading on my whole invoice (16-317249D). Just curious. Based on turnaround updates, it should be on the grading floor, but isn't
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user
Glad I clicked on this lol was beginning to worry about my books from Rhode Island comic con, still haven't received an email or had payment taken out yet...so looks like next week that should happen?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkWooky
Did my verified submission delay grading on my whole invoice (16-317249D). Just curious. Based on turnaround updates, it should be on the grading floor, but isn't

If the invoice ships together, yes. VSP delays your order from being processed for an additional 7 business days.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkWooky

If the invoice ships together, yes. VSP delays your order from being processed for an additional 7 business days.

Does witnessed signatures have the same delay?
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@Deadpoolica I'm not 100% on this but I believe that doesn't apply to witnessed unless the book also has a vsp sig on it as well vsp is done by a computer the witnessed they already know is authenticated
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@Deadpoolica I'm not 100% on this but I believe that doesn't apply to witnessed unless the book also has a vsp sig on it as well vsp is done by a computer the witnessed they already know is authenticated

Yeah I didn't think it applied but, figured I'd ask just in case...just getting slightly worried at this point about my books, I guess it's do to holiday but idk it's been over 2wks now lol fingers crossed nothing was lost
Post 11 IP   flag post
My date was 9/14 so I'm in limbo too the wait is killing me
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpoolica
Quote:

Yeah I didn't think it applied but, figured I'd ask just in case...just getting slightly worried at this point about my books, I guess it's do to holiday but idk it's been over 2wks now lol fingers crossed nothing was lost

ASP doesn't add any time to the turnaround.

We're still entering books from shows on the weekend of Nov 11-13th. Hopefully we will finish them this week.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:

9/14 but it has a VSP, so 7 days get added. Your books won't get to the grading room until next week.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:

9/14 but it has a VSP, so 7 days get added. Your books won't get to the grading room until next week.

Yeah that's what I ment received date 9/14 and I was saying I'm in the vsp limbo waiting to head to the grading room but next week is nice to know thanks Steve
Post 15 IP   flag post
Got the email today 👍🏻👍🏻
Post 16 IP   flag post
598062 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?