CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 11/15/20161508

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
#CBCScomics #turnaroundupdate

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector aries316 private msg quote post Address this user
First time i have used CBCS the date on my invoice is Sept. 1st so will they notify me when my books are shipped what the grade is on the books?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries316
First time i have used CBCS the date on my invoice is Sept. 1st so will they notify me when my books are shipped what the grade is on the books?

They will email you when it enters the grading room and when it is shipped. You can check the dashboard to see what phase it is in. They post the grades on your account after they are shipped.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Hello. I'm new here.Submitted a few* books this past weekend at RICC. When will info start showing up on my dashboard, etc? thank you. Ray
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
Ray. Give it a few days and you'll get an email saying they received your books. Usually 3-5 days after the show ends, but keep in mind besides RICC CBCS was at 3 or 4 shows total that weekend. I submitted books at RICC as well and have yet to see recieved
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Obiwan1971!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz13
Quote:

They will email you when it enters the grading room and when it is shipped. You can check the dashboard to see what phase it is in. They post the grades on your account after they are shipped.

I don't think the email system is working as mine was received on Sept 5 and are still processing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cseale0223
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think the email system is working as mine was received on Sept 5 and are still processing.

You filled out the invoice on 9/5.
We received it on 9/12.
The emails are working. You'll get one when your order goes into the grading room.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylray
Hello. I'm new here.Submitted a few* books this past weekend at RICC. When will info start showing up on my dashboard, etc? thank you. Ray

Rhode Island may not be finished until next week. We were at 5 shows last weekend and have a lot of books to put in.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cseale0223
Quote:
Quote:

You filled out the invoice on 9/5.
We received it on 9/12.
The emails are working. You'll get one when your order goes into the grading room.

Thanks. Wish the date on the website would change cause I can't remember that far back and I don't keep any emails.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Any new update?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Any new update?

On facebook they say they are grading up to 9/14 for modern.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector reggieb private msg quote post Address this user
Mine would be about to enter grading, but they're held, hopefully the new label is ready by the time my October submission would be normally entering grading. I wonder how many are being held by submitters waiting for the new label? Might have a rush that creates a backlog.
Post 13 IP   flag post
@cseale0223 thanks that's my date 9/14
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
@cseale0223 thanks that's my date 9/14

Your welcome. Just a heads up though mine went into grading about an 1hour ago. My date was 9/12
Post 15 IP   flag post
Gah! I forgot to update it here.
New post coming stat...
Post 16 IP   flag post
@cseale0223 yeah didn't figure id be getting an email before the holidays one can hope

Thanks @SteveRicketts
Post 17 IP   flag post
597932 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?